rF2 F1 @ Monte Carlo - Sunday 24th May 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • G-Kraft

hehe i altmost regret that i said yes to this;D yesterday it was the first time i tested this mod and track, and today first time ever driving without helping aids!

What happends in the race are only written in the stars..and if i survive the first lap its written in the stars aswell..

Sorry but i have to withdraw, my internet connection is too unstable to race.
I keep getting disconnected at random.
Sadly the mechanic is not coming till tuesday.

Sorry Rich, better luck next time :D
Have fun all

Anyone of the guys with a good setup for Sunday's race? (ferry/rob/daniel?)
No practice here, besides a initial drive some weeks ago. Too much troubles with health over the last week.
Thanks.

Sorry guys,
Gonna have to miss this one as ive been asked to go out for a drink in a country pub on this fine evening with some relatives later.
Considering we dont get too many decent days in this country im going to make the most of it and go have some fun with the family.

Sorry for the late exit but im sure you can understand.

Have fun!

Sorry guys,
Gonna have to miss this one as ive been asked to go out for a drink in a country pub on this fine evening with some relatives later.
Considering we dont get too many decent days in this country im going to make the most of it and go have some fun with the family.

Sorry for the late exit but im sure you can understand.

Have fun!

Enjoy the drinks outside Gareth. Weather is indeed too nice to race :)

Weird, can't see it, am refreshing as a mad man :p I'll try to change the multiplayer.ini, and see if that helps.

If that doesn't work, is there an ip adress to connect to?

Edit: I'm in, but the server is called RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F1, without the WWW. :)
Can I still join? As Adrian Sutil.

LOL, indeed. Must be the beer and wine... Its without WWw obviously. Feel free to join yes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back