rF2 F1 MMG @ Fuji 12 october 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i love the sound of fear :pound:
It was in practice with about 8 or 9 laps of fuel in m8
If u Wish i will post my setup ?
Its only a Modded sepang 1 , originaly pats.
But it works well for me

http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfactor-setups/7943-fuji-setup.html
Oh i made a double post so please can a mod delete one thanks

In the meantime I am at 1.16.0x with .4 left on the track. Will try the Sepang setup. I came with 1.16.5x with a non-good setup, came to 16.0x with the Spa setup I used in the first race I entered.

I will let you know the Sepang setup time on Fuji. First some PCC practice for this Sunday :)

In the meantime I am at 1.16.0x with .4 left on the track. Will try the Sepang setup. I came with 1.16.5x with a non-good setup, came to 16.0x with the Spa setup I used in the first race I entered.

I will let you know the Sepang setup time on Fuji. First some PCC practice for this Sunday :)

With my first setup and some corners in a different gear I reached 1.15.7x in practice now. I will try my Spa setup also with different gears.
The 1.15.7x setup is posted btw.

Yeah i know where u mean ,
My lap had 4 wheels on , on that turn.
I take it in 4th , what about you?

Yep, same here. Quickly shift 2 gears back right before entering and then full throttle again. Then going to the very fast righthander I have to lift to prevent spinning off. I saw your setup had more wing to take it flat out, but it didn't gave me enough speed in the remaining corners.

Put me on reserve.

I haven't driven an F1 car since 2006 properly. I need to get back into them again, can someone with a good setup please post it so I got something good to work on and see if I can find some good speed. It will take me some time to adjust to the cars again.

Thanks

Thanks for posting it, I haven't tried it yet but just did 20 laps and managed a 1:15.768, allot of room for improvment, only just getting use to these super twicthy cars again after 2 years out of them and just had a very basic setup.

• Alex Guehennec

Hi,
the track in my computer is very ugly
I reinstalled rFactor to watch if it s better, but it's same
The decor, landscapes, the bleachers ... appear suddently , and the game is not very fluid
I tried some graphics test without success
Compare to Magny-cours GP4 track, it's like night and day

For you too guys or is it abnormal ?

• Alex Guehennec

yes dx9 and the option full graphics
it s just with Fuji, other tracks are nice, GTRevo too, don t know why
i'll try nvidia test (cause the new driver was released)

But if it s ok for you all, also I know now it s here the problem
thanks guys

Did a 1:14.9 today, I seen some other dude online do a 1:13.7!

I have problems with the last 3 corners though, can't get it right everytime, best to use your gears to slow you down and use less of the brakes in that last sector, I could push a low 14 with more work.

Don't know if I can make this race though so don't put me on list yet.

Setup uploaded.

Attachments

• F1 -Fuji_14-9.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks