F1: Lotus to Reveal E21 Tonight

Lotus Will be the first F1 Team to reveal their car for the 2013 Season tonight at 7:15 GMT. The launch can be viewed on the team's official YouTube channel.
[youtube width="520" height="340"]P6nHwtmQ3DU[/youtube]

Lotus are naming their new car E21 taking after it's predessor the E20 which triumphed in Abu Dhabi last November with Kimi Raikkonen taking the win.

Boullier had this to say

"I know both our drivers will be race fit and, let's say, delivering more than 12 months ago.

On the team front, last year we lost a little bit of ground during the summer, but we know where and we know why it happened. We learned from our mistake and we will not do the same strategy with next year's car development."

Here are the details of the following F1 Car Launch Dates

Jan 31 - McLaren
Feb 01 - Ferrari
Feb 01 - Force India
Feb 02 - Sauber
Feb 03 - Red Bull
Feb 04 - Mercedes
Feb 04 - Toro Rosso
Feb 05 - Caterham
Feb 19 - Williams

Be sure to check out our dedicated Formula One Forums for the latest news & gossip!
View the Post on the Blog

Do we know any details already? Platypussed? Sponsors?

Hope they stick with the dark JPS-like livery of last years as it really stands out nicely.
Platypus nose, as could be seen under the blanket that still covers the car.
Alright, having had a close look at the car that has just been unveiled, I believe it's only a display of the 2013 colours. The car looks a lot like 2012's car - in fact, it appears to be the very same.

rgMeXYmyphs.jpg

e20g.jpg

Meh.

I think personally they need to comit to finishing the Red, (the way it fits) the car.

Airbox Red should continue to the back of the car to meet the rear wing part, not finish half way.....looks half hearted.

Or drop the red from there completely.

Probably won't look exactly like this come first race, will be plastered with sponsors again come Australia.

Can't make up my mind on this one.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea