1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1: Lotus to Reveal E21 Tonight

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scott Webber, Jan 28, 2013.

1. View the Post on the Blog
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Do we know any details already? Platypussed? Sponsors?

Hope they stick with the dark JPS-like livery of last years as it really stands out nicely.
  3. All I want to know is if it will beat everyone in the F1 races.
  4. Kimi's driving & knows what he's doing, ofcourse he will :p

the other team mate on the other hand will take out half the grid to help Kimi win :)
  5. Live very soon guys -

6. Platypus nose, as could be seen under the blanket that still covers the car.
  7. Alright, having had a close look at the car that has just been unveiled, I believe it's only a display of the 2013 colours. The car looks a lot like 2012's car - in fact, it appears to be the very same.
  8. http://4put.ru/pictures/max/518/1593160.jpg
  9. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Sold! Great design again, thanks for sharing
  11. take that RED off...
  12. #iamsexyandiknowit lol
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxfABINwmNY
    3rd picture :D
  14. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

Agreed. Only thing that spoils it.
    There's something about this car though. Obviously I haven't seen the competition but...it oozes "downforce".

Could be great
  16. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

I think personally they need to comit to finishing the Red, (the way it fits) the car.

Airbox Red should continue to the back of the car to meet the rear wing part, not finish half way.....looks half hearted.

Or drop the red from there completely.

Probably won't look exactly like this come first race, will be plastered with sponsors again come Australia.

Can't make up my mind on this one.
  17. The red goes well on the sideview mirrors, parts of the front wing, and of course the rear wing side plates, but thats about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I like the red :)