F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Nguyen, its there any chance to modify the HUD? and make it look like the 2022 HUD?
the best I could do.
F1_2014_2022-10-30_15-34-53-033.png

Last edited:
Hello Mate,
I have a few problems like In Jeddah i keep getting penalties and sometimes also disqualifications without any reason..Game also closes automatically while racing in Jeddah sometimes..Please help

Hi, im looking into downloading this mod but i have a few questions if they can be asked:
-So the track orders are like in the actual 2022 season? aka first round bahrain, then jeddah, imola, etc?
-What do i need to do to have per say, Sainz as my teammate and not Leclerc? Basically the 2nd driver and not the 1st one.

Hi, im looking into downloading this mod but i have a few questions if they can be asked:
-So the track orders are like in the actual 2022 season? aka first round bahrain, then jeddah, imola, etc?
-What do i need to do to have per say, Sainz as my teammate and not Leclerc? Basically the 2nd driver and not the 1st one.

1. read the description (this is the answer for millions of other questions as well and i don't wanna repeat it millions of times)
2. open the database file, the instruction is in the description (yes, again that legendary place, it has everything). go to 'f1_drivers_f1_teams', at the rows that has the team id of '20' (Ferrari) swap the checkboxes.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back