F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
I play in very difficult and

Very difficult, in some tracks it's impossible to battle for the lead for me. Australia, Hungary, Suzuka - these 3 are to hard.
Brazil, Abu Dhabi, Austria - these 3 it's really fun to battle for the lead.

(Sorry about the bad English)
ok. I'm gunna reduce the AI's performances there a little bit.

ok. I'm gunna reduce the AI's performances there a little bit.
Don't do this mate. Most of time I make little mistakes that cost a few tenths, the problem isn't the ai, I'm just not to good in these tracks. Your mod is very good when it comes to ai behavior and competitive. Keep doing this good job!

(Again, sorry about the English) :)

Last edited:
AMAZING MOD! Since it's towards the end of the 2022 season, please update some of the car's liveries like McLaren, Im also hoping if you or anyone with the permission to make Ferrari's Monza livery and McLaren's OKX livery using this mod.:):)

Thang Nguyen updated F1 22 Mod (Official) with a new update entry:

MyTeam option with editor

- Added the BETA VERSION of MyTeam option. The grid has now been expanded to 22 cars! Editor file added so you can create custom liveries. Credits to TheoDev for the creation of the model, and @colephelps1 for the conversion to make it compatible with this game.
- 2-Safety-Cars-on-track bug in Career and Season Challenge modes have been patched.
- Added an updated language file.
- Updated every individual AI's skill as of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am also in qualifying from the second half of my career season, when I go into the pits after a fast lap, the car is being fixed all the time, although I didn’t break it and I lose time on other fast laps

Last edited:
I have a question, why is Imola so perfect but Jeddah is completely buggy ? Also Portugal is really cool, Mexico, etc, these are tracks that don't exist in F1 2014 but were added, especially Imola, but Jeddah can't be like that ? Miami, Netherlands, France, I mean, there are two different tracks named France and Netherlands but they're not the real ones (Miami is Socchi), Baku too, I wanted this track so much. Why some have it and some don't, and in the case of Jeddah it's buggy, I can't even play, I get a penalty for nothing.

But I liked the mod, I don't have a good computer so I can only play F1 2014

I have a question, why is Imola so perfect but Jeddah is completely buggy ? Also Portugal is really cool, Mexico, etc, these are tracks that don't exist in F1 2014 but were added, especially Imola, but Jeddah can't be like that ? Miami, Netherlands, France, I mean, there are two different tracks named France and Netherlands but they're not the real ones (Miami is Socchi), Baku too, I wanted this track so much. Why some have it and some don't, and in the case of Jeddah it's buggy, I can't even play, I get a penalty for nothing.

But I liked the mod, I don't have a good computer so I can only play F1 2014
read the description again. read the description again. all my explanations are in there but many many do not even read them at all.

Last edited:
Hi nguyen, great job, your mod and also other mod in this mod is awesome, but if i can request to you, can you add transfer driver, maybe latifi and stroll at red bull, or vettel and ricciardo at mercedes, that would be crazy

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 56 70.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 17 21.3%