F1 2024 Skinpack

Skins F1 2024 Skinpack 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hallo, geweldig werk aan de eerste vier kleurstellingen. Is er een kans dat je de andere zes kleurstellingen binnenkort klaar hebt?
Elke dag met hoop controleren.
Groetjes en nogmaals bedankt voor je geweldige werk.
If you read the text exacty, will the release date the 1st of May. Then will all the liveries done

I'm trying my best to finish them until then :)

ss230758.jpg

ss230850.jpg

Hi, I am having an issue and I am sure I have done something wrong somewhere. Whenever I install this skin pack all the AI race in a single file line and I cant figure out how to fix it. Thanks for any help!

Like literally all racing one after the other, no passing or battling or anything. All ai are following the exact same racing line
So if you remove the mod does the AI behaviour change back? Is it multiple tracks, one particular track? Mod tracks? some of the mod tracks don’t work great with the AI. Do you have any other mods installed that could impact AI performance?

I plan to update the AI files soon (probably not with the next update for the liveries), but I don't think my Skinpack is at fault that they are driving in a single line. Do you on which tracks this does happen?

alright after deleting the skin pack and putting everything back in it is working great now! I dont know what I did wrong but I definitely messed up somewhere. Thanks for the help guys! It was the weirdest thing, the ai were complete robots following the exact same racing line one by one. no modded tracks and no other mods at all. but all is well now!

Hello KRRTDustin, first of all, your work is enormous! I just have a question because I have just taken your F1 2024 skins but I don't have all the teams could you say if an update is planned and for when if possible thank you in advance and again well done I know the time it takes to make game modifications because I also did some a long time ago on FIFA and PES so respect dude for your work!!

Hello KRRTDustin, first of all, your work is enormous! I just have a question because I have just taken your F1 2024 skins but I don't have all the teams could you say if an update is planned and for when if possible thank you in advance and again well done I know the time it takes to make game modifications because I also did some a long time ago on FIFA and PES so respect dude for your work!!

I'm planning a release for all liveries on May 1st. If I'm not going to make that day, then the day after that. Another Update will follow that in the weeks afterwards with all 2024 Helmets, AI Update and livery improvements for things that are not accurate in the liveries that have already come + some more details that have been there for the old Ultimates. So stay tuned :)

The AI itself is really boring, especially in FU-Gen2. She rarely overtakes herself, especially on tracks without DRS or on narrow courses. The problem is not so much faulty AI files, but rather the AI itself. In order to achieve reasonably sensible races with overtaking maneuvers, many parameters have to be adjusted, such as aggression on high, defending on low, fuel management on low, stamina on low....

The problem is simply that the overtaker pulls back at the last moment. It's even worse if you're stuck in a train of at least 3 cars, then nothing works for the AI. And if you can create reasonably exciting AI races with each other using the custom AI files, it is usually impossible for the player to race well against the AI.

Only Reiza can provide a reasonable remedy here. I wasted hundreds of hours just testing. :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.