F1 2020 Season Mod The Remake: Quarantine Edition

Misc F1 2020 Season Mod The Remake: Quarantine Edition 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I got to say, the Top-notch edition is a banger. I have one problem tho. The AI is competitive, I like it. But at hairpins and sharp turns, it doesn't break and completely bashes you in the back if it want to overtake, and you have to retire every single time. Can I fix it by simply copy pasting the AI folder from the almost flawless 2024 mod? Thanks and big fan of your work Thang!!

I got to say, the Top-notch edition is a banger. I have one problem tho. The AI is competitive, I like it. But at hairpins and sharp turns, it doesn't break and completely bashes you in the back if it want to overtake, and you have to retire every single time. Can I fix it by simply copy pasting the AI folder from the almost flawless 2024 mod? Thanks and big fan of your work Thang!!
hi bro,
in fact the AI folder I use in the 2024, 2021 and 2020 mods are basically the same.

the most effective way for ur problem is to read, swallow and follow this guide 100%, it is the most complete guide on the AI behaviors in this game as of now.

Last edited:
Hey Thang, this mod is excellent, in more ways, actually better than the F1 2020 game. I've noticed a couple bugs:
- The names/nationalities are the 2021 ones, using the default database that comes with this mod
- The calendar is in the style of the 2021 one
- The DRS in Turkey on the pit straight continues up to turn 3
Would be awesome if you could fix those. Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back