F1 2017 Realistic car physics

Misc F1 2017 Realistic car physics 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Karlito How does the slipstreasm in your mod compare to the stock slipstream in the 2016 and 2017game? At what points chasing a car will you notice the differences? I dont want 2017 slipstream to be too op.

Ok noob question here lol - I have already modded my .erp files - some of which was using Ego ERP Archiver but have no Idea what you need to do for the EEA installation using XML files, any help would be appreciated as I'd love to try this mod..Is it as simple as replacing the .vtf.xml within the .erp file (in wep folder) using ERP Archiver and replacing the .assetgroup file also in wep folder for each team?

Ok noob question here lol - I have already modded my .erp files - some of which was using Ego ERP Archiver but have no Idea what you need to do for the EEA installation using XML files, any help would be appreciated as I'd love to try this mod..Is it as simple as replacing the .vtf.xml within the .erp file (in wep folder) using ERP Archiver and replacing the .assetgroup file also in wep folder for each team?
Nono, it's okay dude. ;)
So, you will find one *.erp file and one *.xml file for each team, right? In short, a reason why I put both *.erp and *.xml files in is because some of you are usualy using some other mods like car skins which are same *.erp files. So, as the first step you can just copy/paste asset_groups folder into your game if you wanna try the mod. If you have issues with using EEA, just DM me and I'll help you, no problem.
do i need to restart my career??
I'm sure it works without restarting. :)

Hey Man! Your mod is nice but I have a question: Would you be able to create mod which could affect on physical damage of the cars? I mean in 2017 version game, cars seem to be unbreakable, it's very annoying for most of us. We would like to see let's say 'bigger damage' in most of accidents. I hope u'll answer :D

Hey Man! Your mod is nice but I have a question: Would you be able to create mod which could affect on physical damage of the cars? I mean in 2017 version game, cars seem to be unbreakable, it's very annoying for most of us. We would like to see let's say 'bigger damage' in most of accidents. I hope u'll answer :D
And would it be possible to see more worn tyres? I mean more gum marks on the tyres;)

Hi man!
Right now I'm busy with other projects so I'm afraid I will not add that to my mod in a near future.

Nono, it's okay dude. ;)
So, you will find one *.erp file and one *.xml file for each team, right? In short, a reason why I put both *.erp and *.xml files in is because some of you are usualy using some other mods like car skins which are same *.erp files. So, as the first step you can just copy/paste asset_groups folder into your game if you wanna try the mod. If you have issues with using EEA, just DM me and I'll help you, no problem.

I'm sure it works without restarting. :)

Hi mate! So not sure I've got it...due to the fact I'm using a 2018 season mod (which change some chassis, cockpit and steering wheel as well, not just skin), should I just update the xml files to have your mod working with better physics? coz pasting the full folder asset_groups will overwrite the 2018 modded chassis and make a mess with the cockpit...thank you in any case! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back