F1 2017 Realistic car physics

Misc F1 2017 Realistic car physics 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Karlito submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 Realistic car physics - real car physics

NOTE: IF YOU LIKE THIS MOD, ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME! IT WOULD REALLY HELP ME!
DONATE HERE

What's up guys!

Here is something that I wanted to do a long time ago, but now since game will save our progress, I decided to finally do this.

What is this mod about?
  • DIRTY AIR - ooo yeah, now you will really feel that power of dirty air, you will really need to lift off ;)
  • SLIPSTREAM - same goes for...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there! I was very curious to try this mod...but after installed it the game stuck on "loading" just before the race start...what I'm doing wrong??? It's just a copy\paste installation...

Tried again...seems to works now! I'll test it tonight thnx! :)

Hi there! I was very curious to try this mod...but after installed it the game stuck on "loading" just before the race start...what I'm doing wrong??? It's just a copy\paste installation...

Tried again...seems to works now! I'll test it tonight thnx! :)
Yeah, I found myself in same problem with different mods. I also did copy/paste but game stuck on loading screen. Very weird, but hey we just started and this is all new for us.

Does the dirty air also affect the AI? I don't want to understeer (realistically, which I prefer), whilst they sit within 0.2 of me all lap, like they currently do.

Does the dirty air also affect the AI? I don't want to understeer (realistically, which I prefer), whilst they sit within 0.2 of me all lap, like they currently do.
I haven't downloaded this but I believe he modifyt perfomance files so it effects AI too

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%