F1 2015 Modding Questions Thread

Do you guys think the reason for this complication if FOM? Like, they want a 100% TV like experience. If they really bothered codies with that I really think we wont be able to mod for a very long time

Do you guys think the reason for this complication if FOM? Like, they want a 100% TV like experience. If they really bothered codies with that I really think we wont be able to mod for a very long time
I dont think so. There is more clever programmers, then that couple in CM. Its about time.

We can't really know for sure.

I don't really care much for the actual reason of such file encryption though, I just want someone to find a way around it. :D

Well, if anyone would know how to code in C# he may could start grabbing all the source code from Ryder's Ego Engine Modding package (which he linked in 2014), but ... I think, the modders who have such knowledge, left us for different games already.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

I've just been to lazy to continue developing my program. The game isn't good enough for me to put hours and hours into continuing the development. Maybe next week.
I'm still supporting you! ;)

Someone said the .dat files can be extracted with quickbms, too ... but with which script? There are lots of scripts for .dat files on the creator's site.

is there a way to edit or is there a database.bin in f1 2015 files?

coz i want to edit them, make a championship season where mclaren is one of the top tier teams!

FTW! ALONSO!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back