F1 2015 Modding Questions Thread

hey guys, im working on f1 2015 i have read the thread..no news for repack erp files??
quickbms work well extracting but as some user said cant repack..

yeah I haven't tried since, just want an 'increased rain chance' mod, would be super simple if repacking worked. I feel like someone will have been able to

Hi friends!

Is there a way to edit the performance of a car?

For example, to make the McLaren performance similar to Mercedes...

Thanks in advance for your answers!

someone was able to edit the game..i found a simple trainer that can edit some data of the car, but this guy sell it so i dont want to buy it. anyway this trainer work with an external .exe file so if someone has cracking skills can do something about it

someone was able to edit the game..i found a simple trainer that can edit some data of the car, but this guy sell it so i dont want to buy it. anyway this trainer work with an external .exe file so if someone has cracking skills can do something about it
The cracking for trainer is relatively easy. For a trainer, you just modify some parameter on memory. It can be done in a couple of hours. I don't know what you want to modify but it's definitely not easy task(skill level and time).

The cracking for trainer is relatively easy. For a trainer, you just modify some parameter on memory. It can be done in a couple of hours. I don't know what you want to modify but it's definitely not easy task(skill level and time).
I see the point.. i want to ask if is possible with memory inject creating a hook so scripts can be written..
Anyway i start to edit wear engine using the decrypted erp as template and editing the memory
Thanks for ur help

Found someone who can open .ERP files so we can mod F1, I asked Sethioz and he's got it. All you have to do is check his forum. The comment is on his Trainer/hack video for F1 if you wanna check :p (You might of already found it but eh, doing what I can.

Last edited:
There is a way to decrypt the .ERP files already I can do it with ai files and car handling files, you can see everything in those files things like grip fuel and tire wear. The problem is though there is no way to re inject or convert the files back to the same size .ERP format once they have been decrypted. So the game just crashes.

Hopefully someone can design a script or tool so the files can be re imported back into the game without the game knowing the file has been modified. I wouldn't hold my breath though guys, there is a real chance Codemasters have gone above and beyond in an attempt to stop all mods in this game, there is just so much encryption.

It's to much work for me, I give up. Back to F1 2013 for me LOL.
Well I am an amateur but I have spent over 200 hrs on these mongrel handing files most of that time trying to change the weight of the McLaren many crashes (Loading) not gaming since I have finally figured it out you cannot change the EFFFFFFN weight so I gave up !!!!!!! Some time latter I thought what about fuel, grip. Ha I've done it !!!!! I can change all these to what I like not only on McLaren but the Manor and the Red Bull as well I just haven't had time for the rest but what I have learnt of these mongrel ERP files they all encrypt in a different way, you just have to look for patterns. I have no way of knowing how I did this so please don't ask me to explain it I haven't got a clue, I can just see the patterns in the files. We need a specific program like Ryders it takes me all night just to do one file now that I can see what to look for. I have won the world championship in Pro mode with Manor and some fantastic wheel to wheel racing with Hamilton, Rosberg, Vettel and Bottas and winning races by 4-8 seconds way better than the CM crap they have dealt us with please we need some one to work this crap out.

Well I am an amateur but I have spent over 200 hrs on these mongrel handing files most of that time trying to change the weight of the McLaren many crashes (Loading) not gaming since I have finally figured it out you cannot change the EFFFFFFN weight so I gave up !!!!!!! Some time latter I thought what about fuel, grip. Ha I've done it !!!!! I can change all these to what I like not only on McLaren but the Manor and the Red Bull as well I just haven't had time for the rest but what I have learnt of these mongrel ERP files they all encrypt in a different way, you just have to look for patterns. I have no way of knowing how I did this so please don't ask me to explain it I haven't got a clue, I can just see the patterns in the files. We need a specific program like Ryders it takes me all night just to do one file now that I can see what to look for. I have won the world championship in Pro mode with Manor and some fantastic wheel to wheel racing with Hamilton, Rosberg, Vettel and Bottas and winning races by 4-8 seconds way better than the CM crap they have dealt us with please we need some one to work this crap out.
i dont understand ur post

Would it be possible for you to upload an improve Grip McLaren Honda mod possibly... Simply because there are many McLaren Honda fan boys like me who wants to see them do well, you feel? xD You have it cracked, but you don't know how you did it. A good way of helping understand it is by uploading these possibly and seeing if others can see what you did to change them with full functionality. Hope I helped, although I probably didn't to be fair.

Would it be possible for you to upload an improve Grip McLaren Honda mod possibly... Simply because there are many McLaren Honda fan boys like me who wants to see them do well, you feel? xD You have it cracked, but you don't know how you did it. A good way of helping understand it is by uploading these possibly and seeing if others can see what you did to change them with full functionality. Hope I helped, although I probably didn't to be fair.
Hello could you send me your personal email so I can email it to you please tell me specifically what you want no good of just changing grip as the Mclaren's are nearly 100 Hp down on all the others.
I have experimented with these files over 200 Hrs.

Hey can anyone make grip mod for F1 2015 ? Like they made for F1 2014 ? i read all threats i see editing erp is difficult ...but if someone figures it out ...then can you please mod it ? i am talking about (Surface Grip Mod) and may less tire wear ... CM tire wear sucks .. cant do more than 6 laps :(

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 2 5.0%