F1 2013 Season Mod (W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys found a solution to removing HRT for anyone that just wants to get rid of them in their game now, just use ryders database editor and click on f1 teams tab and then simply press edit and remove rows, this works for me on quick race but i've not tested on career so I don't know if it will work for vteks mod but yeah just thought I'd let you all know
Thank you. We know.
WIP 20% ? .... It´s March next month :)
Long time no updated the information. Progress 25%.We need a helmet maker.

if u want u can get new tires pirelli dual boot mod for you to use in mod 2013, I will not make a change for this year, you can use if you wish, it would be less work for you to do

I can also adjust the text in my language, PTBR, so the mod will cover Brazil and Portugal, if u want.

if you accept, I'll help with what I have.

if u want u can get new tires pirelli dual boot mod for you to use in mod 2013, I will not make a change for this year, you can use if you wish, it would be less work for you to do

I can also adjust the text in my language, PTBR, so the mod will cover Brazil and Portugal, if u want.

if you accept, I'll help with what I have.
Thank you. We take the Tires. Think about language.

The mod will be used helmets yoshikanji! I hope that anybody help in the creation of helmets.
It remains to find one who will make suits. I wrote one person. Waiting for an answer.

Photos of pilots will to choose:

This mod looks great.
Im trying to make my own version of 2013 for my game, and i was wondering if anyone here knew how to make Nico Rosberg and Nico Hulkenberg different? just because i want to put Jules Bianchi in the 2nd force india seat.

Because in the language file, they're both called "Nico", but the label for hulkenberg is "db_Nico2", so when i change it to "Jules", it results in Nico Rosberg becoming "Jules Rosberg" and Hulkenberg becoming "Jules Bianchi" (<--- which is what i want).

Basically i just need Rosberg to keep his first name as Nico, without changing Hulkenbergs.

Only the right one is from 2013 - so...
Shows an example. It is in this style will be the photo of 2013.
Because in the language file, they're both called "Nico", but the label for hulkenberg is "db_Nico2", so when i change it to "Jules", it results in Nico Rosberg becoming "Jules Rosberg" and Hulkenberg becoming "Jules Bianchi" (<--- which is what i want)..
Make Hulkenberg at Sauber and Kobayashi in FI. Change the information containing "Kobayashi".
v1tek, are you from Russia?
Yes.
Да.

Make Hulkenberg at Sauber and Kobayashi in FI. Change the information containing "Kobayashi".

Actually, sorry but when you say "Make Hulkenberg at Sauber and Kobayashi in FI", do you mean in the language file? Because i've tried that and it ends up with kobayashi at FI, and Hulkenberg at Sauber, However, Nico Rosberg then becomes "Kamui Rosberg". It's as though the game cant differentiate between Hulkenberg and Rosberg, even though CM have given them two different language lines.

This is really annoying me. :( All i want to do is replace Nico Hulkenberg with Jules Bianchi at Force India, but i cant do that without it screwing up Nico Rosberg.

Actually, sorry but when you say "Make Hulkenberg at Sauber and Kobayashi in FI", do you mean in the language file? Because i've tried that and it ends up with kobayashi at FI, and Hulkenberg at Sauber, However, Nico Rosberg then becomes "Kamui Rosberg". It's as though the game cant differentiate between Hulkenberg and Rosberg, even though CM have given them two different language lines.

This is really annoying me. :( All i want to do is replace Nico Hulkenberg with Jules Bianchi at Force India, but i cant do that without it screwing up Nico Rosberg.

Hi pal to change Nico Rosberg and Nico Hulkenberg without making both of their first names change you need to do a couple of things. First of all it is to go into the database editor and to the f1 drivers tap. You'll need to make Nico Hulkenberg's first_name_string_id say "Nico2".

You will then have to go into the language file and change db_Nico2 to say JULES db_Nico2_lc to say Jules.

I was getting confused by this because in the language files I saw the two different Nico's written in but then I realised that in the database both Rosberg and Hulkenberg's first name id's are attached to "Nico"

Hope i've helped.

Hi pal to change Nico Rosberg and Nico Hulkenberg without making both of their first names change you need to do a couple of things. First of all it is to go into the database editor and to the f1 drivers tap. You'll need to make Nico Hulkenberg's first_name_string_id say "Nico2".

You will then have to go into the language file and change db_Nico2 to say JULES db_Nico2_lc to say Jules.

I was getting confused by this because in the language files I saw the two different Nico's written in but then I realised that in the database both Rosberg and Hulkenberg's first name id's are attached to "Nico"

Hope i've helped.

ahhhh... Now i check it :)

the left side of the lg file is for the "ids". These driver ids are also in the db of cours, but Ros and Hulk had the same so far?

Thanks!

Hope i've helped.
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks mate!

Hey, I updated my game by myselvf for 2013! So I removed HRT! So I have only 22 cars on grid. My problem now is the qualifying, because of removing hrt I have to become 15 in q1 and q3 is not top 10, its top 8!
So somebody know where i can change this in database?

I thought you are working on this topic too, so maybe one of you has an idee and is sharing this with me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes