Misc F1 2013 Schumacher is back Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gfxmaniac updated F1 2013 Schumacher is back Mod with a new update entry:

Updated Schumacher is back Mod 2013

f1201320131123224445146.jpg

f1201320131203083542656.jpg

f1201320131203002431841.jpg

f1201320131203084849819.jpg

Thank goes to Racedepartment community, Ryder for his great editing tools, Snthennumbers for his excellent AI mod ....

1. HOW TO INSTALL

1.a

Mod now contains two parts. In Schumacher2013...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Edit : Solved my mistake sorry :redface:
How can i put Schumi Helmet in career.
I don't find it, in the file, i tryied to rename Hamilton PSS as Gen_01 and put it in characters, and i have Hamilton Helmet :(
May somone tell me where i can find Schumi Helmet, leaving all as it is.
I guessed it was one of the two PSS files but is not in there :(
Thanks so much

Kind Regards
Jack

Edit :
Sorry to everybody:redface:, problem solved, i replaced the wrong File Hamilton directory must rename Rosberg PSS now it's perfect !!

Great job :thumbsup: congratulations.

Last edited:
Edit : Solved my mistake sorry :redface:
How can i put Schumi Helmet in career.
I don't find it, in the file, i tryied to rename Hamilton PSS as Gen_01 and put it in characters, and i have Hamilton Helmet :(
May somone tell me where i can find Schumi Helmet, leaving all as it is.
I guessed it was one of the two PSS files but is not in there :(
Thanks so much

Kind Regards
Jack

Edit :
Sorry to everybody:redface:, problem solved, i replaced the wrong File Hamilton directory must rename Rosberg PSS now it's perfect !!

Great job :thumbsup: congratulations.

Cool, glad you figure that out :)

What did you change in database to get Schumacher's helmet in podium after race? I'm trying to make some changes like yours but it's very annoying to have the original helmets and faces after a race while I have my modified ones during race. Can you help me, please?

Hi thank for your job , I have one question , I use true to life IA 1.62 can you just mixt your data base with data base of this mod ? please . juste the folder DATA BASE . Thank yet

Hi, well I have been away from F1 from some time now. Will try to do something in some distant future. Thanx.

What did you change in database to get Schumacher's helmet in podium after race? I'm trying to make some changes like yours but it's very annoying to have the original helmets and faces after a race while I have my modified ones during race. Can you help me, please?

It has been some time since I worked on F1 files. You can always use my database and tweak it for your needs or use already modded texture files. At the moment I can't recall anything ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back