1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2013 PS3 CO-OP Team Mate required

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by CalumJohnson1996, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Anyone on PS3 who would like to be my team mate in the Co-op career please leave your PSN below and any details on what assists you use. I use all assists apart from brakes and traction control and difficulty on legend. I race with a controller so don't expect anything glamorous like you get with the steering wheels. I always race as cleanly as I can. I would like to start with a lower team like Marussia and work up the teams as if it had more than one season. Anyone interested then please feel free to reply.

Cheers

2. Also I am trying to play with only automatic gears and racing line on corners only so I do as good as I can with just those assists.

3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Welcome to Race Department :thumbsup:

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Any questions, don't be afraid to ask, or check out our sticky posts at the top of every forum.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Hi, thanks for that. Always nice to feel welcomed ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Add me irfan_ali123 I use the same assists as you aswell I will do Co-op with you

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Add me hamilton_f1_123 i use the same assists as you aswel, looking for fair racers

7. I will add u

8. cheers, i am open to all events :)

9. I will start a Co-op championship tonight be online

10. you will have too add me dude :)

11. what time ? you will have too add me dude:)

you will have too add me dude :)

12. sorry about that saying it three times lol

13. I already added u doing it in about 20-30mins

14. sorry about that bud got stuck with the kids for 30 mins which is unlikely very rare anyways hope you can do it again though shame about that dude sorry about :(

15. it would be better if we had set a time instead of turning up to do one, what time is best for you i can fit it around you and who ever else wants to do it again :)

16. Friday at 9.00pm

17. sounds good to me dude :)

18. Im ready join my lobby

19. how many racers are you planning on doing tomorrow night ?

20. Haven't got anyone else that can join but tommorow I was hoping 2 to 3 races times would be different I would say 1 at 5 and right after that