F1 2013 F1 2013 PS3 CO-OP Team Mate required

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Anyone on PS3 who would like to be my team mate in the Co-op career please leave your PSN below and any details on what assists you use. I use all assists apart from brakes and traction control and difficulty on legend. I race with a controller so don't expect anything glamorous like you get with the steering wheels. I always race as cleanly as I can. I would like to start with a lower team like Marussia and work up the teams as if it had more than one season. Anyone interested then please feel free to reply.

Cheers

stupid ! that's a very rich word coming from a 17 year old little boy, you wanted tcs off and abs off aswel so why didn't you turn it off ? i had mine off ! no assists apart from automatic gears, that's why i am faster than you because its actually a faster way if you know anything about f1.
As for Melbourne race i was following you in mix 1 saving fuel on lap 7 for 3 laps then i turned my engine up for the last few lap s i was catching you at a fast rate until my race engineer told me too hold back don't do anything stupid because (you) have a penalty for cutting corners and that's my fault ! i didn't even try having a go at you i was going to win anyways hahaha ;) ,

i have been playing f1 games for 16 years while you was in nappies !

Yeah sure u have uve been playing for that long your an appaling racer and I didnt have a penalty for cutting corners it was colliding with a car infront and shut up u dont use them assists talking out ur ass

i know i don't use the assists lol and ill never will aswel, all of this just because your crap at it then blame me for your mistakes, then try and say that i use assists in co-op, i will never use assists on tcs and abs because you can gain lap time without them, but when you host the co-op why did you put it on professional....? why not legend if your so good, and put on assists when your so good ? its time to man up for your mistakes and stop trying to blame me for your mistakes ! so now you ain't doing co-op because you are losing, sounds like your spitting your dummy out !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back