f1 2012 sweetfx final

hey, need some help here. If i turn off the in-game AA, image become horrible, with ugly square borders; so the mod AA isn't working??? I'm doing anything wrong??

hey, need some help here. If i turn off the in-game AA, image become horrible, with ugly square borders; so the mod AA isn't working??? I'm doing anything wrong??

Just tested on mine and it looks fine, might be your running something beforehand like fraps thats interfering with it?, if you want to run something like that load it after the game, also have a look here may be some advice you can find

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=368880

Loving this but the only thing that bugs me is the shadows, they seem to be made up of tiny dots, it's like that in Skyrim using ENB

I've got to be honest I hadn't really noticed any and I spent quite a bit of time with the shadows just to keep detail in them, but then im getting old and im probably half blind lol

I've got to be honest I hadn't really noticed any and I spent quite a bit of time with the shadows just to keep detail in them, but then im getting old and im probably half blind lol
Lol right with ya there, you can see it in the pics you posted especially on the tree shadows. I don't know if it was in your previous version

I turned hdr by changing the settings

define HDRPower 0.85 //Strangely lowering this makes the image brighter
#define radius2 0.85 //Raising this seems to make the effect stronger and also brighter

and it is really perfect

Keith you can test with these settings and tell me your opinion

thank you

PS:I can not seem to take pictures otherwise I would post on the forum, if you can you it's cool

I'll test in a bit Sebastien I'm just off out, to print screenies press the PRT SCR button and you will find bmp files in your F1 2012 folder, useful for before and after pics :)

Edit: I'm running late as it is lol having looked at it I'd say that was a bit to bright for me, the highlights are blown out quite a bit but if you like it stick with it m8 thats the whole point of the util its all down to individual preference, one note though the hdr will knock a few more fps off if you do use it :)

Just tried it with some downsampling and I have to say even I'm impressed especially as I'm not even running ultra on here

M0pph.jpg

hLTrA.jpg

9xU8E.jpg

vpNAr.jpg

l8qS4.jpg

W3chJ.jpg

This is ****ing great! The previous two jétékban've tried (2010-2011), and I got a fantastic picture! Thanks dude, really nice work! (Although the 2010 game of the shadows a bit dark, but it's much better than the original.) :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back