F1 2012 F1 2012 steering wheel problem

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I use a logitech driving force gt to play the game on the ps3. After a update that game out for the game, my wheel does weird. The problem is that after the update I need turn de wheel until it is at max to turn, before update I don't.
Can someone please help me with the problem

You wont build a Windows bases budget gaming Pc for £300 when you need a least £120 for the GPU (low end gaming card) and £80 for the OS leaving you with £100 for a case, PSU, Motherboard, CPU, Ram and a HDD?

People enjoy the PS3 because normally it's quick and easy to setup and get going on it. I have a self built gaming PC I use for FPS etc but have never considered playing F1 on it.

Get the operating system for free lol,
i do have a legit copy of windows 7 but i dont use it,
My bios thinks its a laptop and installing windows from a hiden partition is easy to do :)
Anyway its allways a good idea to have both and the hardware you can pickup today from 5 years ago is dead cheap,
easly build a computer for next to noting....

Saturation at 62% the rest at zero, gives 330 degrees of lock. I don't find the need to change the linearity or deadzone and the steering feels much better.
Turn down the environmental and wheel weight to 0-20% and FFB to 90-100%.
The steering is much more rewarding and feels more realistic than using 180 degrees of lock.
It's the FFB that's got worse now and because the offline grip has changed you don't get that feeling of on the edge grip through the steering anymore.

Using DFGT on PS3.

I had the same problem and set saturation to 58% and linearity to 28% with 1% deadzone.
The key is to get saturation working in unison with linearity.
By decreasing saturation you increase the physical lock to lock of the wheel, by that I mean how far you can turn the wheel before it goes all light on you.
With my set up I can turn the wheel to 90 degrees and still have feedback.
So start at say 65% saturation and 10% linearity try it out and then adjust according to how you like it to feel.
If you decrease saturation add a little linearity at the same time.
And everyone likes a different set up so just tweak back an forth till you find your comfort zone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back