F1 2012 F1 2012 steering wheel problem

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I use a logitech driving force gt to play the game on the ps3. After a update that game out for the game, my wheel does weird. The problem is that after the update I need turn de wheel until it is at max to turn, before update I don't.
Can someone please help me with the problem

I dont think you can do anything about that,
there is no profile for that wheel you can save.
Its a pitty realy i would like to make it 230 degree for gt5 on the ps3 but your stuck with default values..
I think you will have to wait for a new patch

yea its now steering saturation u need to tinker with along with linearity... I'm on 75% saturation & 45% linearity. Low % linearity makes the car sway all over the place. Well, it does w/o FFB anyway... Need to be on steroids to have FFB on IMO

Just get yourself a pc.
you can build one today for less than 300 pounds and if you have other items such as a hard drive or case it will be even less.
still works on a tv

You wont build a Windows bases budget gaming Pc for £300 when you need a least £120 for the GPU (low end gaming card) and £80 for the OS leaving you with £100 for a case, PSU, Motherboard, CPU, Ram and a HDD?

People enjoy the PS3 because normally it's quick and easy to setup and get going on it. I have a self built gaming PC I use for FPS etc but have never considered playing F1 on it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back