F1 2012 F1 2012 Demo Gameplay Review

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Taking you through a condensed 30 minutes of my first time playing the F1 2012 demo for the Xbox 360. More specifically, it takes you through the Young Driver Test sequences.

For more on F1 2012 The Game visit our popular F1 2012 The Game forums with the latest discussions and also the place for modding resources, custom club and league races, setups and much more.

Enjoy the video and don't forget to leave your comments below.

[youtube]

Update:

This video takes you through Part 2 of a condensed 30 minutes of my first time playing the F1 2012 demo for the Xbox 360. More specifically, it takes you through the qualifying and race portions of the demo.

[youtube]
View the Post on the Blog

I have a problem with this game.
My ps3 setup for my tv is the same for my pc setup so i only need to move the usb from my ps3 to my pc to change machines.
my problem is when i have my computer on my tv in 1920x1080 the tv display is on exact scan and thats fine.but when i run the game on the pc using the tv display my screen ratio changes to 720 and tv setup jumps to wide screen. this is bad for me for it wont let me set 1080.
Only way i can run 1080 is if i run the game in window mode.
Ive tried changing the htz to 35 within the game setup ini file but it still dont work. seems to be a game engine problem.
im able to run other game on the tv screen in 1920 res with no problems.
if anyone can help i would be greatfull :)

Why after win monza race in demo, Promo say, 10 race season in full version? WTF its half of game?

Hasn't anyone else noticed this? This is like an insult adding salt into a wound of pain, and telling you it's raining. :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back