F1 2011 F1 2011 September 23rd!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
F12011_box_art.jpgHOT OF THE PRESS

F1 2011 in September in stores

Codemasters has confirmed that according to industry website MCV F1 Formula 1 racing in 2011 on September 23 in the sale shelves.

The racing game will be released for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Moreover, the developer working on versions for Sony's and Nintendo's handheld NGP 3DS. It is not known if those versions come out.

F1 2011 The UK is being developed by Codemasters studio in Birmingham. It is the successor of F1 racing in 2010 that one of the most successful games from Codemasters is. The developer hopes the F1 series a comprehensive franchise for years to create life.

F1 2010 published with Codemasters and ******** in September last year, a highly successful racing title that could ride the wave in our test whopping 89% and recently received the British Academy Video Games Award for best sports game has been (as reported).

This formula of releasing a new game with updates each year works for Formula 1 because so many things change annually. Unlike a first person shooter where they all copy each other. You will have a button for the DRS, and kers! Some of the maps will look completely different. For example the south korean grand prix will have more buildings, in F1 it was under construction so you will see the evolution of maps change.

There's already a market potential for each year F1 changes in the game. Codemasters knows that their game is going to be modded so regardless of whether there is going to be a F1 2011 released or not the mod community would ensure it. They can do it officially and possibly with help from official racing teams impossible for mod communities to do.

The changes that can be made to F1 will mean that this game evolves every year and could be on a level as Fifa or ProEvo...

I definatly think that making it multi player with split screen is needed... and the online elements needs adjusting to spead things up!

Cant wait for F1 2011 to be released...

These guys have done a great job on the F1 2010 game, almost as good as the physics in rfactor which may be a due to creating that fine balance between realism and playability.

My only gripe, and i am sure many others share this, is that the game only arrives at the end of the year?

Like a lot of people i would like to do the practice, set some qualifying and perform a race before the race weekend, it really adds so much more relevance to the race when you watch it on television.

Yep - that's why car/driver/track DLC is imperative for the next game - otherwise it just never feels current. There will be enough new features in each new game to warrant buying it even with DLC for the previous game.

As long as the theme tune is the same! IAN BROWN FTW!! lol. I don't know why people slate F1 2010 so much. We should at least be grateful that we have an F1 game after so many years. Roll on F1 2011! I'll be pre ordering mine!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back