F1 2011 F1 2011 September 23rd!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
F12011_box_art.jpgHOT OF THE PRESS

F1 2011 in September in stores

Codemasters has confirmed that according to industry website MCV F1 Formula 1 racing in 2011 on September 23 in the sale shelves.

The racing game will be released for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Moreover, the developer working on versions for Sony's and Nintendo's handheld NGP 3DS. It is not known if those versions come out.

F1 2011 The UK is being developed by Codemasters studio in Birmingham. It is the successor of F1 racing in 2010 that one of the most successful games from Codemasters is. The developer hopes the F1 series a comprehensive franchise for years to create life.

F1 2010 published with Codemasters and ******** in September last year, a highly successful racing title that could ride the wave in our test whopping 89% and recently received the British Academy Video Games Award for best sports game has been (as reported).

Would you release an annual game after 6 months? Do you want a game that works this time?

Of course I want the game to be better, I was thinking that they have a base to build F1 2011, perhaps they could have released it earlier as the season will be no far from over again by the time the game is released. I sense someone got out of bed the wrong side just before you wrote that.

Or maybe he is a realist. Yes in an ideal world they'd bring it out earlier and patch the game, but they are not. I'd much rather wait an extra few months for something special than get something early that is not really a marked improvement. Also with the Dehli track yet to be finished, what do you want them to do? Add Nordschleife instead(lol)?

Not to sound like an ingrate, but that's it? Just a date? What happen to the "We’re locking everything into place right now and will drop the info bomb on FORMULA ONE in 2011 immediately prior to the season start in Melbourne, confirming the full format line up, release date and headline features,” As told by the publisher to VG247 in an email. So, where are the full format line-up and headline features info?

Still... a release date is better than nothing I suppose. Although it is indeed a real shame what's happening in Bahrain, I'm glad I won't have to drive the track this year.

F1 2011? then why does it only arrive in Q4?

These guys have done a great job on the F1 2010 game, almost as good as the physics in rfactor which may be a due to creating that fine balance between realism and playability.

My only gripe, and i am sure many others share this, is that the game only arrives at the end of the year?

Like a lot of people i would like to do the practice, set some qualifying and perform a race before the race weekend, it really adds so much more relevance to the race when you watch it on television.

My only gripe, and i am sure many others share this, is that the game only arrives at the end of the year?

They at least need to know the 2011 performance of the drivers. What if the Red Bulls would dominate the first five GP's and Codemasters would implement those talentfiles in the game and release it. Then all of a sudden after release HRT finds 2 billion dollars sponsor money and make the best car ever (huhuh :D) and dominate the rest of the year. Then all the people will start moaning that the game is not realistic.

Also dont forget that Codies are bound to very (mega) strict rules enforced by the FIA and Bernie and the teams. Its not always as simple as it looks from the outside.

F1 is the most complicate license for a racing game. I bet tons of lawyers and other legal people are working on this game as much as there are developers (if not more)

I am stunned and amazed with this news, I have been a 10year veteran of GP4 and stepping into this game has really been an exciting moment .

Thank you for have this game and this AWESOME Forum

Cant wait. I agree with Sea_Breeze, I think there should be more options on how to customize the AI difficulty, so it can fit your expierience level better. I drive on expert difficulty, but i think Legend AI is a little too hard, but professional can be too easy. I want to be able to run in the top 10 without having to drive soo hard or go in depth with the setup, but have to work to finish in the top 5 or get podiums podiums.(I also think that being able to custome paint your helmet, like in forza with your car, would be cool too.)

i asked codemasters if they were going to release a patch on the xbox live, maybe for a smaller price, there response was ...they are not sure what they are going to do, a patch maybe possible, we shall have to wait and see, i would like to see, more damage, and when a crash happens it does last slightly longer on the track, and a pace car comes out...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back