F1 2010 F1 2010 executable has stopped working

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello everyone I do not know where I introduce myself anyway just joined and are already convinced that it is a great forum, now I tell you what is my problem: I downloaded and installed a couple of weeks ago f12010 yesterday I finished the first season I signed the contract for a new team but just step to the "next season, " the game freezes and I get the message "f1 2010 executable has stopped working" I state that up until yesterday everything was running perfectly on various forums I read that someone has similar problem and believed it could be a problem of requirements, but I have a computer powerful enough to allow me to play ultra quality with DX11 then I do not think that would be the one.

Sorry for the mistakes but I used a translator

I downloaded it from steam, though now I try to see in this link I hope to find something I'm getting mad

I searched the forum some solution there is always someone who has a similar problem but no one seems to have one identical to mine and still no one seems to have found a solution or the reason for the error I tried to open a discussion but for now no help if you can find out keep me updated because I'm getting nervous, thanks for the help

nobody knows how I can fix this problem?

I thanked him for the advice that I received seemed to help but I think the debate is necessary because they are not the only one with this problem and I opened a discussion forum Codemaster but nobody has a solution for this I asked if anyone had managed to find it here so do not tell me it's a useless discussion because the forums are also made to give a hand

I thanked him for the advice that I received seemed to help but I think the debate is necessary because they are not the only one with this problem and I opened a discussion forum Codemaster but nobody has a solution for this I asked if anyone had managed to find it here so do not tell me it's a useless discussion because the forums are also made to give a hand

I did not say it was a useless discussion. I said don't bump threads Un necessarily, ie; replying To yourself to push it up the list.

If you have tried the solutions or help people offered, then say so or nobody knows what stage you are at and won't offer you more advice.

Do you have any mods installed? Have you tried forcing directx10?

Open steam, go to games library. Right click on F1 2010 in left menu. Select Properties and then go to the Local Files tab. Select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

This will force steam to download all the files back to a pre-patch state. Now you should be able to run the game again but you will be asked to go through the patching process again, Hope this fixes the issue.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.