rF2 F1 1992 @ Zandvoort - Sun March 6th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I can't do better than 1:08 on softs with any consistency. At that rate, I have a feeling I'll need to paste a blue flag on my windscreen.

If you need the spot, feel free to sign me off. If not, I'll show up, be awed by the times, then spectate if that's ok.

I can't do better than 1:08 on softs with any consistency. At that rate, I have a feeling I'll need to paste a blue flag on my windscreen.

If you need the spot, feel free to sign me off. If not, I'll show up, be awed by the times, then spectate if that's ok.
I think you'll be ok Garry. You were about 10 seconds slower than me at Barca but I can't get it round here in less than 1:05, and it feels really quick although I'm sure there will plenty of sub 1 minutes around.

Doesent matter what times you do, I have only had a 3 lap reccy run and did a 1.09 on lap 3, been a bit busy today working on my real car so will try and get on the server a bit earlyish and have some praccy then.

:sigarette: Mixed bag tonight.............
Q1- qualied P6 with a 1:02.7
R1- i got away too slow but still managed to go into turn one in P5.
Lap 2 Adam out at turn 1 passing Ferry.
I was behind Steve for the next lap,then we started to see smoke and debris at turn 8 when Martin and ferry got together,Martin out Ferry spins but gets going again :car:
I then found myself in P2 running close behind Erick,i caught him through the twisty bits, he could keep his lead down the start straight.
On lap 4 Erick made a mistake in turn 14 and again going in to turn 15 which allowed me to catch and make a pass on him,but as i did so,he moved to the right(left hand corner) into me :mad: sending me into the armco,damaged front suspension and missing front wing :mad: Need to see replay to say more.

Q2- P6 again and i couldn't get it together for this session,think i ran a 1:03.
R2- A slightly better start,again P5 into turn 1 :D I ran close to Steve for the opening few laps untill he ran wide i think? P4 and things were happening in front of me,i could see them dicing with each other a couple of seconds ahead of me :confused: I don't know what happened with them but i found myself P2 again,untill i made a mistake in the exit of the last chicane and had to pit then did the same thing a few laps later :confused: Silly boy! :redface: Finished P4
Other than the incident with Erick,i had great fun guys :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back