rF2 F1 1992 @ Rouen-Les-Essarts - Sunday July 17th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i agree with Kyle ,,tha´s why i am asking to admins ,think a about little a bit ,but just on heavy crashs.
This is not a real life, this is virtual ,so we can restart the weekend (ahahah) and on real life ,we cant do anything.
So accidents happens ,but we have some rulers on the server ,but if possible RED FLAG (restart the race) should to another ruler.
1 week ago ,,we got a formation lap ,and a lot car had their engine blowing. (so we got a restart race).
This is what i want.ofcourse ,i dont want any problems with admins,but should to be more fair ,if the restart race opition happen (when possible)
only 3 car dont got damaged there.
but ahaha , this can happen..ahahah

I would tell him I'm even younger. ;)
Already know that, after we talked (understatement?) about the Nords incidents.
The thing is, Erik is slower than me (not by much) but very consistent. I can be quite quick, as I showed at Hermanos and Rouen (fastest in on of the practice sessions before Mateusz and Wayne arrived), but I just cannot keep that kind of pace all the time, and I will often fall off the road if I have even the slightest bit of pressure., so I will end up behind Erik and pretty much everyone else.
Anyway, you should have seen me after the crash in R2, I was yelling all manner of obscenities at my computer, but I do admit to a making a mistake, albeit with catastrophic consequences.. The problem is I find it very difficult to judge braking distances and I often find myself braking in a different place every time, even on a track like Monza or Silverstone where I've done hundreds of laps on all platforms (PS1, PS2, 360 and PC). Maybe that's what happened there.
I still can never get Copse or Abbey right...

yer lets not lose sight lads it should be fun i know it makes you feel mad at times you all seem to be a nice bunch of lads so try and keep it that way for future races i only came arcoss this mod over the weekend i thought it was really very good they some fast lads on here maybe as a suggestion to stop this happening they should be a level set in some way you have to pass it to carry on or give the driver warnings on stardard of his driving, as they seems to be pros on here lol, hopefully happy days ahead !!!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%