rF2 F1 1992 @ Rouen-Les-Essarts - Sunday July 17th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thought about trying this mod(Is it good?) and also the Porsches, but I am a bit late with downloading. Do you get mismatches if you put the '92 mod and the Porsche mod(or any other mods) in the same install?

My experiance says otherwise; I've gotten problems in the past, and loading the game up takes longer. But if it's okay, I'd like to keep RD Club events in one install. I already have some other installs.

If someone has already had the same problems as me, please tell me. Not sure if it'd properly installed when I get an error message like bodyerror wccarbody.

Cars look awesome though.

Um.
Q1: Good time, not quite a PB, but 7th.
R1: Messed up the start and did a 180. Nuff said.

Q2: Did a similar time but I only came 9th, albeit with EXACTLY the same time as Martin Bulgin (1:28.212).
R2: OK start, but lost out to Chas in sector 1. Then, I don't know what happened. I was distracted by a yellow car pinging all over the place (must have been a terrible connection) and I braked for the hairpin the same way I have done ALL EVENING. Both front brakes locked and the car wouldn't turn or stop, so I slid across the hairpin and went head-on into the leaders. As soon as the brakes lock I was a passenger, I couldn't do anything. I caused a bit of a pile-up as I didn't press ESC straightaway as I sat there in shock - how the f*** did that happen?!
I think I ruined a couple of races this evening, and the first time I've been somewhat competitive (although if we do an oval track I'll be right up there as will everyone else even the rookies).
Oh how convenient, Indy GP next, nice easy track. Heavy braking zones, crashes caused by me, debris everywhere, races ruined. Fun.
I don't know what's gotten into me, every week I cause a worse incident than the last.

What the hell has happened to RaceDepartment in the past few months i havent been racing? two weeks in a row ive never seen so much crashing in the whole year and 7months ive been here...

First race i had my wing smashed off AT THE FREAKIN START LINE! (and dont tell me were not all robots, it can happen to anyone during the race but at the start line...seriously??) and even worse i wasnt the only one, i saw plenty of other people who had their wings smashed off by that same crash,

Race2 was better :sarcasm: , we got through a whole 3 turns before the pile up where i had my steering bent which caused me to overcorrect a small slide caused by the loss of grip i had from that small crash and got suspension DNF again twice in a row.

Seriously what has happened here? the last fortnight has been like a day racing at the Bros megane public server... im no pro driver, never have been and it will be a long time before i can confidently say i am but even i can drive more safely than this, in a race (especialy on the first lap) you should try to brake a bit earlier than you would in practise and qualifying, theres 17other drivers around you, its impossible to try to drive at full speed like you would on an empty track...

Then, I don't know what happened. I was distracted by a yellow car pinging all over the place (must have been a terrible connection) and I braked for the hairpin the same way I have done ALL EVENING. Both front brakes locked and the car wouldn't turn or stop, so I slid across the hairpin and went head-on into the leaders. As soon as the brakes lock I was a passenger, I couldn't do anything. I caused a bit of a pile-up as I didn't press ESC straightaway as I sat there in shock - how the f*** did that happen?!

I drove a black and yellow car, but I think it may've been me.

Well i have had a great night really enjoyed it thease cars are fast pity i m not lol i was watching the second race between chas and adam brill stuff that was and the move on lap 11 by chas was good to watch sorry adam it watch like watching on tv pity about the problems on server cheers all who raced tonight
ps well done anders on your thrid place in the second race

I think Admin has to make sure everyone is in the pits before changing sessions. That should stop most of the disco's.

Also, a formation lap does tend to settle the server down some too. Something to think about I guess.

Kyle , i am resquesting to you send your replay of 2* race, on my PC you lost the front alone.
Dont get me wrong ,but i worked all week ,to race and to win ,and i had car to win ,i always got fast laps ,not on 1* race ,becouse i just wanted to finish ,But i got the best lap time ,i got the 1* place on the quali ,and from my replay you lost your car becouse you was on draft ,and you got to much peed ,you braked to late and ...."K boommm" ( ahahah) on me and Bozko and other players too.
So ,,dont get mad with ( by the way) bozko ,and others player its only who can get mad.

So pay atention.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing