rF2 F1 1992 @ Donington - Sun May 15th 2011 [EU]

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Is there another place to get the track from? I just can't download it. It seems to download but is not showing up where I send it too. I had the same problem with detroit so I got it from rfactor.

Good races.
Q1: Qualified 11th with a 1:11.218.
R1: Great start and passed someone round the outside of Turn 1. Tried to overtake Chas at the left-hand kink before the uphill climb (why the hell did I try that). Went over the curb, that unsettled the car and I took out Bulgin. Apologies.

Q2: Qualified 9th with a 1:11.3.
R2: Had some good battles but ultimately was not quick enough so they got past. I cracked under the pressure from Bulgin, and span off at the corner before the straight before the chicane. Rear wheel gone.

I think I could have done well this weekend, but both DNFs were my fault.
I have my wheel ordered, should arrive before next weekend, so I should be quicker with more control. :)
See you at Mid Ohio!

Nice race

Race1 start from back but intense and fun race with a good pressure from Scott

Race2 unlucky start for me. Jason spin at the start and cut road and hit my car, after little damage suspension i decided do not pit entry ( too time lost in 20minutes).Im did a lonely race until last lap when Tony come speed and we have finished race at photofinish:)

PS no problem Jason:)

R1. 6th on the grid, ran 5th for most of the race but ran out of fuel halfway round the last lap which let the Mcinnes fella through just before the chicane. Chas took great delight in a sort of victory swerve after he passed me just to rub my nose in it. Thanks Chas so finished 6th which was ok.
R2: 6th on the grid finished 6th. Got ahead of M-Boz for about 2 seconds but he nicked the place back and whilst lin ing up my next attack I ran onto the grass so held position for the duration.
Good racing chaps, congrats to Mo for his win double. Shame Chris and Ferry were not there it would have been very interesting up front.
Thanks RD guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back