rF2 F1 1992 @ Donington - Sun May 15th 2011 [EU]

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Q1- P9
R1- Got a good start and came out of turn 1 in P8,i was so close to Mr Dahlgren! Right on his gearbox,he reacted to Steve in front of him and i touched Mr Dahlgren,sending him off to the left into a spin and damaging his car! So sorry Mr Dahlgren,i had no time to react. A sorry P7 now. Ran the race mostly on my own,I picked up P6 when Adam crashed out and picked off Steve when he let me by ;-) Very kind of you sir ;-)
Finished P5.

Q2- P8
R2- Picked up P7 out of turn 1 passing Martin on the inside. I was behind Steve for the first few laps,he slowly pulled a gap on me,lap by lap,i was waiting for the wave,''it's okay to pass me here'' but it wasn't like he did in race 1,he just kept going this time lol Finished P6.
Not a bad result tonight considering. I had very little running this week due to a cold i picked up last weekend in Detroit! lol
And it would appear i was running alot of wing in comparison to those ahead of me,3 or 4 clicks more!
Good racing tonight guys ;-) Thanks Steve ;-)
Thanks to Lee,Adam and RD!
I picked up P6 when Toby crashed out at the hair pin onto start straight.

lol Ben.

Q1: Set a PB to get 4th on the grid.

R1: Made a good start and got past Mateusz into turn 1. I challenged Toby for P2 around the back of the circuit but he held me off and started pulling away. I was fending off from Mateusz for several laps until I had a half spin in the final corner which let him past. I followed him closely but then lost it on the brakes into turn 1 and lost a few more positions. A lap later I touched the grass on the outside of the entry to the Old Hairpin and spun off into the wall at high speed. Game Over.

Q2: Wasn't as fast at in Q1 but still 4th.

R2: Made a good start but couldn't jump Mohan so settled into 4th. As Mohan pulled away, Mateusz closed in and we had a good battle for most of the race. On the final lap he managed to close right up on me into the chicane which allowed him to pull alongside into the penultimate corner. I managed to keep the speed up and stay on the outside to take the inside for the next corner but I unsettled the car on the crest and went wide allowing him to cut back up the inside. We had a drag race to the line but he pipped me by less than a tenth.

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced :)

Pretty bad day at the track for me all around. After all the practice I did, I was just off all day. Missing braking points, turn in's, and apex's. Made far to many mistakes over and over again. Still had some fun racing guys like Tony and Martin and Mark. Overall good racing by everyone really. It was just one of those days for me.
See you all in Ohio. (Hate that track)

I loved all the tracks.I loved this track too.Was very dificult to me ,becouse i dont use a wheel ( as all you know) and i was losing too much time when we have to accelerate the car (smooth trouttle time)
I should get 3* place but the Mateusz Bozko Hit me when i passed to him ,and i spun.(just check the replay on the 1* race at lap 11 )I passed to him very fair ,and no chance to him to try anything there,but he tryed and hit me and make me spun.
Of course i dont liked that ,and i think he should give me back the position .(as i did on my 2* race in suzuka with Chas McInnes)
But ,i loved the track and the both races .

Mohan does have a case. He was clearly ahead coming out of the hairpin. Mateusz spun him and should have waited. I think this is the first time Mateusz has raced with us and maybe an admin should have a word.

Sorry Lee ,i dont understood well.Did i report the accident on the wrong place?And if i reported in wrong place well should i report it?
Sorry for any mistake.
See you on next race.

If you need to report the incident, you need to PM the race organiser (for this event it was Lee) detailing the incident and preferably a video showing the incident clearly (for example, the camera behind the car, facing forwards is a good angle).

I hope I've done it the right way.(i am trying to report this just to get some experience,so dont get man with me).
The accident happened on the 1* race ,at 11* lap ,on the "1* hairpin" -you can see clearly on Mateusz Bozko´s cockpit.
The Mateusz Bozko was passed by me (Mohan king) and there was no possibility to him pass me,but though his attitude very... (how can I say this without being rude) ...."unfair " ,i am saying this becouse (from my replay he could have avoided the crash)

I loved this race, see you next race guys.

Hello guys i made a video of the last race .This is the first part of the donington park gp .
I hope all you enjoy the race,te incedent with me and Mateusz Bozko is on the 2* part.
We will have the full race very soon.
See you.

this is the link:

Hello guys i made a video of our race ,i hope all you enjoy.Its just the first part of first race.( i am uploading the 2* part) if you like it i will try to edit all the races.
Here is the link:

lol that's fun! The words dancing round the screen are a bit annoying though Mo ;-)
Mr Dahlgren.........it sure shows what happened! Although,when we were racing,i was only inches from your gearbox. That's how i remember it :-s
In replay mode the distance between us looks very big! I'm thinking replay mode isn't very accurite,is it?

I am not sure Chas ,here for me everything its correct,same thing i saw on my race.
but your crash in my opinion ,you are not guilty ,the Dahlgren had to brake to not crash in the front car,and you dont had to much time to brake,"1s" its a big time on the lap ,but to react to avoid the crash inst too much time.My ping as between 200ms to 320ms on max.
I hope you liked of my edit video clip, the mateusz ,Adam,Steve and i , was who had best good fight. I hope to challenge you on next race.Good luck to you and me too.

I am not sure Chas ,here for me everything its correct,same thing i saw on my race.
but your crash in my opinion ,you are not guilty ,the Dahlgren had to brake to not crash in the front car,and you dont had to much time to brake,"1s" its a big time on the lap ,but to react to avoid the crash inst too much time.My ping as between 200ms to 320ms on max.
I hope you liked of my edit video clip, the mateusz ,Adam,Steve and i , was who had best good fight. I hope to challenge you on next race.Good luck to you and me too.

You would need the server replay to see the difference, it will show correct to you if you were using your replay.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back