Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Love your filter!! But i'm getting VIGNETTING on the edge of 2 side screen it's almost black can't see anything, is there way we can fix this? for the people that's running triple screen? Thx for your work!
vintg issus.jpg

Love your filter!! But i'm getting VIGNETTING on the edge of 2 side screen it's almost black can't see anything, is there way we can fix this? for the people that's running triple screen? Thx for your work!View attachment 620027
There's a simple fix for this go to post process filter app, find my filter (sol or pure) right click it in the menu, click edit, find the "vignetting" tab and slide the strength to 0!

Loving the filter by far the best I have tried, however I find it quite dark particularly inside the cockpit as I am fairly new to this I was wondering what to adjust so as not to screw anything else up?

Loving the filter by far the best I have tried, however I find it quite dark particularly inside the cockpit as I am fairly new to this I was wondering what to adjust so as not to screw anything else up?
This might be a little difficult but stay with me. So navigate to your assetto corsa folder and find where you've placed the sol or pure config's of my filter. Then open either the pure or sol one and click ctrl + f, and then paste this in __SCRIPT__UI_SliderFloat("Exposure Adaption Interior", 0.67, 0.0, 1.0) and change the "0.67" to like 0.80 and it should be brighter. That was for pure, but for sol you need to navigate to your sol config app and find the option that's related to interior brightness and turn it up

The filter is wonderful! Thank you very much! Is it possible to add brightness and number of sparks. That's the only thing that makes me a little sad. Thank you for your hard work!

The filter is wonderful! Thank you very much! Is it possible to add brightness and number of sparks. That's the only thing that makes me a little sad. Thank you for your hard work!
What do you mean by "number of sparks" ? and you can adjust the brightness with the filter editing app in game :)

Hello Your filter is among one of the most good looking.But this has come with a cost. I try running the in game benchmark using the max settings that come with the filter i can't run the game with more than 50 fps.
Do you have an advice for disabling some of the more hardware intensive effects so i can run with a better fps count ?
Thank you.

Hello Your filter is among one of the most good looking.But this has come with a cost. I try running the in game benchmark using the max settings that come with the filter i can't run the game with more than 50 fps.
Do you have an advice for disabling some of the more hardware intensive effects so i can run with a better fps count ?
Thank you.
Hello, one thing I would recommend is trying to reduce shadow resolutions, reflection resolution in video settings. Next in csp settings "lightning fx" tab try disabling dynamic shadows, then in "extra fx" tab sslr might hit your fps a lot you can try reducing the "steps" in the settings of it.. then in "graphic adjustments" tab, lod settings. Try reducing the 2 sliders.

Hi,
I just added the ppfilter,
and loaded the .ini and .cmpreset files,
but when I start the game I get this one color gray environment, please see attachment,
can someone suggest what should I do,
thanks,
1670834607206.jpeg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play