Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
zr0w updated Exquisite - Realistic PP Filter with a new update entry:

DISCORD

So I've made a discord for the filter! everyone is invited here :) here you will be able to post screenshots and even get exclusive pre-releases to test out and report the bugs to me. I'll release a preview of the next update there in a couple of days for testing.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you know perhaps why I get no rays or sun flare in my game? Is it something CSP related I don't know? Maybe some previous filter that affects others?

Last edited:
Hello zr0w.

First of all i love your PP Filter, it's very unique, very natural in ambient lighting and colors, love it, but i have an issue that i can't solve!! It is not directly related to your PPFilter but i'm asking for help please... to you zr0w or to anyone else that knows why the cars... i believe it's only the cars get this weird pixel looking maybe " reflection" i don't know! ( see link )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zfhzI2wbZTapuh_6mOzQORKp_xDO5_lD/view?usp=share_link

Seriously, i've tried everything from updated my nvidia drivers, to reinstall latest CSP, reinstall SOL and re install Exquisite ppfilter and much more, changed a lot video settings to try to understand what could be related to but i couldn't find a solution! Please guys... help me!

Thanks
(Ps sorry, the image was to big to insert in the attach file, so link :) )

Last edited:
One of the best filters I have seen, Is there a way though to change the settings in sol config as some of the settings say "set" with an orange bar and don't allow me to change it. I hope I haven't missed anything but thank you for the great filter anyways.

Never mind I just had to update to the most recent version, my bad :)

Last edited:
Hello zr0w.

First of all i love your PP Filter, it's very unique, very natural in ambient lighting and colors, love it, but i have an issue that i can't solve!! It is not directly related to your PPFilter but i'm asking for help please... to you zr0w or to anyone else that knows why the cars... i believe it's only the cars get this weird pixel looking maybe " reflection" i don't know! ( see link )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zfhzI2wbZTapuh_6mOzQORKp_xDO5_lD/view?usp=share_link

Seriously, i've tried everything from updated my nvidia drivers, to reinstall latest CSP, reinstall SOL and re install Exquisite ppfilter and much more, changed a lot video settings to try to understand what could be related to but i couldn't find a solution! Please guys... help me!

Thanks
(Ps sorry, the image was to big to insert in the attach file, so link :) )

CM/Settings/CSP/ExtraFX/SSLR/
Set Quality to "Hi-Z (New)" and play with Steps to get good results and not to low FPS.

not bad i guess

Attachments

• Screenshot_tgn_mercedes_benz_c63_amg_tuned_san_francisco_grid_EXQUISITE - SOL_9-0-123-7-7-22.jpg
    Screenshot_tgn_mercedes_benz_c63_amg_tuned_san_francisco_grid_EXQUISITE - SOL_9-0-123-7-7-22.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 61
I'm sorry for not responding to anyone! I don't really check here often anymore since I've made a discord with a support channel to ask questions! If you still have any it would be best if you could join and ask there thank you for your understanding!

Have a nice day

Hi, I got the newest version of CSP and SOL and your ppfilter, got your video setting and csp setting, only changed resolusion to my monitor, why I only got fps limited to 60 (both in fullscreen and windowed), is there any configs that I should do?

my setup:
intel i5 12490F
geforce 3060ti
AC version 1.16.4
CSP version 1.80 preview
SOL version 2.2.7

WeChat截图_20230210135712.jpg

Hi, I got the newest version of CSP and SOL and your ppfilter, got your video setting and csp setting, only changed resolusion to my monitor, why I only got fps limited to 60 (both in fullscreen and windowed), is there any configs that I should do?

my setup:
intel i5 12490F
geforce 3060ti
AC version 1.16.4
CSP version 1.80 preview
SOL version 2.2.7

View attachment 638778
might be that you only run at those fps? or check the video settings in content manager and see if theres a fps cap set

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.