Enduracers - Endurance Series

klo-che

EnduRacers Modding Team
EnduRacers_Header_ES_SP1.jpg

1 - INTRODUCTION

EnduRacers Modding Team is proudly releasing the Service Pack 1 dedicated to the Endurance Series mod for rFactor. Revamped, improved, perfected, the add-on will give a whole new dimension to the whole mod.

The introduction of 6 new, high quality models gives the mod an addition to the content that was missing in the initial release. The provided models all have their own feeling, immersion, qualities and specificities. We have in addition brought in new technologies to the mod, such as fresnel shaders that add more visual quality to the car’s appearance, but also new lens flares. We thank this to Some1’s work, as this upgrade shows a forward step in visual realism.

We also want to point out that you should read through the readme carefully. You will find a lot of important information in order to use the mod in the best possible way. Don't forget that the mod is very big – in several meanings of the word – and that this is mod is all about endurance. Don't make a judgement by doing only 2 laps with 1 car, but take your time to get to grips and really appreciate it. A well set-up car will give you plenty of fun, so take your time and put in the effort to set-up the car to your own liking.

Some words more...

The community has changed a lot during the last years, mainly due to the release of new games such as GTR. This has attracted new people who are rather into gaming than into pure simracing. The atmosphere in the community has been deteriorated significantly and the respect among people has disappeared.

We truly know that while the first players will enjoy our work on the SP1, some others will simply don't care and will already been cracking and stealing our work to make their "own custom conversions", without any form of authorisation. It has happened with the v1.0 release and unfortunately we know that it will happen again. We know the identity of these guys and where we can find them, but we would still like to point out that this destroys our motivation to spend time on modding, completely!

To all the people that like our work and who have a certain amount of respect for us and the time we spend for you, we encourage you to ban, censor and ignore the F1Classics forum and all other similar forums, home of rippers, thieves. We also encourage you to ban, censor and ignore the "supposed modders" that spend their time there and are stealing our work. These respectless few are destroying it all and are figuratively killing not only us, but just as well the future of simracing. We will not be able to keep modding for years it the situation stays like that.

We encourage in addition all the leagues to stop using "custom mods" found on non reliable websites like that and based on real games rippings, and prefer using original mods created by modders. We need your support.

Thank you.

2 - FEATURES - SP1 :

* Graphics - Added 6 new 3D models :
P1- Peugeot 908 HDI (Spec 2007-2008-2009-2010 ALMS/LMS/LM)
P1- Audi R10 TDI (Spec 2006-2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
P2 - Porsche RS Spyder Evo (Spec 2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
P2 - Acura ARX-01 (Spec 2007(01a)-2008(01b)-2009 ALMS)
GT1 - Saleen S7R (Spec 2006-2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
GT2 - Ferrari F430 (Spec 2006-2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)

* Graphics - Included 2009 Aero kit of the Porsche 997RSR GT2, including new cockpit rev lights.
* Graphics - Included 6 High definition cockpits coming with the new models.
* Graphics - Included new high definition OZ Rims.
* Graphics - Added new fresnel shaders technology for all models bodyworks, with new cubemap and reflections.
* Graphics - Added new lens flares technology for all the models, for front and brake lights.
* Graphics - More then 235 new high definition car skins included, fitting the new models and some of the v1 models.
* Graphics - Added several real driver helmets, real driver and pitcrew suits.
* Graphics - New UI menu designs.

* Sounds - High quality sounds for all 6 new cars.
* Physics - Overall improvements on car physics (including updates on v1 cars).
* Physics - Physics - Overall improvements on car damages (including updates on v1 cars).

Known issues :

* Graphic bug making the cars look dark when moving from Endurance Series mod to another mod (caused by new fresnel shaders). When you go from 1 mod to Endurance Series mod, or contrary, it's better to leave and start again the game.
* Due to mapping limitation issues, the Team Oreca Peugeot 908 skin has not been reproduced at 100% in a realistic configuration.

3 - README:

http://www.enduracers.com/readme/README_ENDURANCE_SERIES_MOD.html

4 - TRAILER:

5 - DISCLAIMER:

* All EnduRacers stuff included in this pack is under protection of Creative Commons intellectual work protection licences.
* All files included in this mod (including 3d files, sounds, physics, skins and all other files) are property of EnduRacers.
* It's not allowed to modify the 3d model, or other 3d parts of the mod. Physics or sounds files are not allowed to be modified.
* It is not allowed to use content of the mod on any other mod can it be public or for league usage without agreement from Enduracers.
* It is not allowed to convert the mod on any other platform without agreement from Enduracers.
* This mod may not be profited commercially by a third party.
* EnduRacers © 2010

6 - TEMPLATES:

The templates and 3D scenes of the SP1 have been worked on and are ready for release. We will diffuse them in 1 month. We have spend time on the more then 235 skins that are included in the SP1, and we would like you to enjoy them before creating custom skins.

7 - INFORMATION:

* Don't forget to read through the readme carefully again, you will find a lot of important information in order to use the mod in the best possible way. The FFB values and advices were updated to fit the SP1, so read them again !
* Don't judge it by doing 2 laps with 1 car, take your time to learn it and really appreciate it.
* EnduRacers will offer official support of the mod on his official forum ONLY : http://enduracers.easyforum.fr

8 - INSTALLATION:

* If you downloaded the Endurance Series SP1 Pack, you need the v1.0 and v1.2 (or V1.2 FULL) installed on your computer already. Install the SP1 in your rFactor main folder, over the v1.2 of the mod.
* If you downloaded the Endurance Series v1 SP1 FULL Pack, Install it in your rFactor main folder.

9 - DOWNLOADS:

http://www.enduracers.com/downloads_es.html

© Enduracers Modding Team

70066e6fd765ecdaabde7cba5d9e9.jpg

After the success of the Endurance Series SP1 package, crew has started his work again on new cars for the mod. This new work will be included in the SP2, that does not have release date sheduled. The Service pack 2 is sheduled for rF1. The car to be unveiled today is the Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT. After the Saleen S7R, a new car will join the GT1 lineup to add more diversity to the class ! The car has been showed his performances during the 2004-2009 seasons, in all endurance events. The team has created the car in all aero configuration, and is coming with all existing real skins.

Futhermore some information about the SP2 can already be unveiled :

* As announced it will include a less important number of new models then the v1 or the SP1.
* It will be the team last release for rF1 (there will be no decision taken for rF2 switch or not before the game is out) until rF2 is out.
* The SP2 will come with other features, in particular community skins.

First SCREENSHOTS :

Nearly got this working :) but now when, I press load and i get the picture that comes up and as it goes to go full screen it just black screens and i can hear the "bing" of an error but can't see it and that's it just black screen. Any ideas?

Do you have your tracks correctly installed?

I guess so? There's no specific tracks with this mod are there? I presume all the other tracks I have installed are ok as they work?

One thing that does confuse me is what I'm actually meant to be downloading, sounds stupid but I'll explain. If I have never downloaded the Endurance series mod before do I just download from one of the links under this section: Endurance Series - v1 + SP1 FULL (including v1.0 + v1.2 or v1.2FULL) and then do i need to download the patch as well under the heading of Endurance Series - SP1 v1.1 PATCH (v1SP1 is MENDATORY)? Or would the full download be all I need?

I really have no idea, I've tried everything that I can think of. But obviously there must be something I am doing wrong :s. Thx for the reply by the way :)

If you have never installed and played any earlier versions of this Mod on your computer then you'll need the Full Package of the Endurance Series. But obvisously you have tried to install it and failed, bearing that in mind it might be better to start fresh. The best would be to get it straight from their website (http://www.enduracers.com/downloads_es.html).

Select one download link from the second column with the headline that says Endurance Series - v1 + SP1 FULL (including v1.0 + v1.2 or v1.2FULL) and make sure you use the Installer; guide it to your rFactor root folder; when the the Mod has been installed you should go and see if its coming up when starting rFactor.

When the Mod is starting up without flaws get the patch from one of the download links of the column with the headline Endurance Series - SP1 v1.1 PATCH (v1SP1 is MENDATORY). Once again, use the installer and everything should be fine.

Good Luck! :)

BTW: You should also get the EnduRacers Porsche Carrera Cup France (its more challenging then the more popular Porsche Carrera Cup mod, but see for yourself)!

If you have never installed and played any earlier versions of this Mod on your computer then you'll need the Full Package of the Endurance Series. But obvisously you have tried to install it and failed, bearing that in mind it might be better to start fresh. The best would be to get it straight from their website (http://www.enduracers.com/downloads_es.html).

Select one download link from the second column with the headline that says Endurance Series - v1 + SP1 FULL (including v1.0 + v1.2 or v1.2FULL) and make sure you use the Installer; guide it to your rFactor root folder; when the the Mod has been installed you should go and see if its coming up when starting rFactor.

When the Mod is starting up without flaws get the patch from one of the download links of the column with the headline Endurance Series - SP1 v1.1 PATCH (v1SP1 is MENDATORY). Once again, use the installer and everything should be fine.

Good Luck! :)

BTW: You should also get the EnduRacers Porsche Carrera Cup France (its more challenging then the more popular Porsche Carrera Cup mod, but see for yourself)!

Worked! Thanks, so happy :). I must have downloaded the wrong file when i tried before and that's obviously what caused me the problems. Wow it was so simple lol. Sorry for being a pain :)

The LM week has been busy for the EnduRacers skinners (specially Alex Koda and Mjmueller) that worked hard on some new babys that will take part of the Endurance Series SP2. We wanted to share them with you before the real race.
lol4.gif

9ac40e2c9dd1e9a765c8c428cfff4.jpg

Within the development of our mod, the team is currently looking for talents in 2D Texturing. If you are interested to work on new cars textures and templates, do not hesitate to contact us using our website, mails or mps even here. Do not hesitate to share the information to places or friends of you that could be interested. Thank you.

http://www.enduracers.com/jobs_en.html

Hello,

Within the opening of our Facebook page, we've diffused new screenshots of the Endurance Series SP2. They mainly features the community skins cars, and in exclusivity the first pictures of the Lamborghini Murcielago cockpit screens.

You can find the page at this adress : http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/EnduRacers-Modding-Team/267099786652429
And the pictures on our gallery too : http://www.enduracers.com/gallery.html

I take this occasion to remind you that we are still looking for new talents to integrate the team, mainly for the creation of new cars textures (templates and so on) and for the creation of cars sounds. If you've got some skills on these domains do not hesitate to contact us here : http://www.enduracers.com/jobs_en.html

Today Enduracers proudly provide you some new media and information regarding the Service Pack 2. Indeed the team has unveiled some new screenshots of the Oreca FLM09, featuring new skins, some cockpit shots and night shots. In addition, it's time for us to unveil the offical Service Pack 2 trailer, created by the famous video maker Hompe. The trailer features the 2 new mod late additions.

The team and in addition confirm you the finalized content of the Service Pack 2 that will be released in the upcoming weeks :

* Graphics - Added 2 new 3D models :
* GT1 - Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT(Spec 2005-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM).
* LMPC - Oreca FLM09 (Spec 2010-2011 ALMS/LMS).
* Graphics - Added several real driver helmets, real driver and pitcrew suits.
* Graphics - Included 2010-2011 Skins of the Porsche 997 RSR.
* Graphics - Included all finished community skins.
* Graphics - Included new driver helmet skins.
* Sounds - High quality sounds for the 2 new cars.
* Sounds - Included new Ferrari F430 External sounds.
* Physics - High fidelity physics and damages behavior for the 2 new cars.
* Physics - Minor physics adjustments on the v1 and SP1 cars.

http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter_23.html

TRAILER :

6530426109_6660754453_m.jpg
6530427325_3f2fe5f231_m.jpg

6530426891_31d6b7b548_m.jpg
6530429687_7592fc76d4_m.jpg

6530427739_329101379d_m.jpg
6530430547_c5e790b0a7_m.jpg

6530431661_67e7aea4e1_m.jpg
6530432729_f21181834c_m.jpg

6530433685_6dc1a7a01e_m.jpg
6530436883_e40c776142_m.jpg