Enable Cockpit movement!!

Msportdan

@Simberia
Has anyone noticed the key binds to cockpit movement....!!!
20t4cpf.jpg

Set them to plus and minus, then in game adjust it to 100 (60 is imo best)

Last edited:
Call me picky or greedy but just want to check if this looks right for a setting of 70 pitch. Tried 10, 25, 50, 100 and 70 but still not as still as I'd want it to be.

Edit - I think I understand the "fix at a certain point" or whatever now. If I look at the horizon it is shaky but if I look at the road immediately ahead I think I can see where it is fixing the camera so I just need to look there. Der! Am I correct?

I can't thanks you enough for this. The outside world shaking around was driving me nuts. As suggested, I used Textcrawler to update every car's XML file at once.

This is actually an old fix since rF1. I also use it on GSCE (as it's the same physics engine).

How do I do this in GSCE (or Automobilista)? The XML files don't appear to exist for me.

EDIT - Found the answer. In case anybody else wants to know, in Automobilista, go to "\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\[car name]\" and edit the CAM file. Change the "OrientationRate" setting as described by VeloW earlier in this thread.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back