dynHUD problem ??

Hi guys, I can't choose dynhud overlays in game display settings. In "HUD Type" menu I can only choose "Native" or "OFF". On the log file there is no error message. Does anyone know what is the issue ?

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.JPG
    Ekran Alıntısı.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 289
Well I went back to Radeon AMD drivers 16.12.2. And now my dynhud is working superbly again. No more micro stutters etc etc. :thumbsup: It's working as it should with the older drivers for me anyway. I can now get back to some lovely AI races at Ibarra or whatever it's called. Love that track and doubly so in the Ultima Race car.:) Sebring is ace too.
Thanks for your help guys.

16.12.2 working beautifully for me, too!! Thanks so much for this info. Saved me hours of torture and tedium trying to get back to where I started from!!!

16.12.2 working beautifully for me, too!! Thanks so much for this info. Saved me hours of torture and tedium trying to get back to where I started from!!!

The only problem now is that we might be stuck on this old driver for ever and ever..........:whistling::) I don't care really as long as it works. But who's fault is it? Rieza's or AMD's?

The only problem now is that we might be stuck on this old driver for ever and ever..........:whistling::) I don't care really as long as it works. But who's fault is it? Rieza's or AMD's?

AMD's without a doubt. If you look around, you'll see that every driver "update" brings with it as many problems as it resolves. But to be fair, AMD only releases one official driver per year. We should stick to those. I will certainly not bother updating until I hear that the next official one is proven to be better for the sims I use. Most of the updates relate to games I don't have.

AMD's without a doubt. If you look around, you'll see that every driver "update" brings with it as many problems as it resolves. But to be fair, AMD only releases one official driver per year. We should stick to those. I will certainly not bother updating until I hear that the next official one is proven to be better for the sims I use. Most of the updates relate to games I don't have.

But my AMD control panel often says there is a new update. Are you saying these are not official ones? Was 16.12.2 an official once a year driver update? I'll stick with it for now. :thumbsup:

But my AMD control panel often says there is a new update. Are you saying these are not official ones? Was 16.12.2 an official once a year driver update? I'll stick with it for now. :thumbsup:

This is what I recall reading:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/9811/amd-crimson-driver-overview

Doesn't matter. I'm not moving from 16.12.2 until it is confirmed that something actually works better. The chances of a driver update helping an old DX9 title are close to nil. All the changes are for the new fancy stuff.

This is what I recall reading:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/9811/amd-crimson-driver-overview

Doesn't matter. I'm not moving from 16.12.2 until it is confirmed that something actually works better. The chances of a driver update helping an old DX9 title are close to nil. All the changes are for the new fancy stuff.

The amazing thing is I just guessed that 16.12.2 would be OK. I looked at AMD's previous old drivers and picked one. This one. Lucky eh?

I got the same problem. In the game I can't select anything else than Default/Off in HUD. I want to install f12010/f12004-2008 hud but there's no way. I watched any tutorial or infos but there's no way I can move from default hud. It's kinda annoying.

Dynhud is enabled at config menu, Im even able to open dynhud.exe and edit somethings there but... in the game there's no chance to change it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.