Dynamic Music Player

Apps Dynamic Music Player 2.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I literally mean game start, start of the game session. When you start a game on race mode, the game does the headlights countdown and having sound for that would be simply amazing
Oh, that's actually something i'm planning to do as my next mod. Just need some good sound for that.

Last edited:
What if you let people choose their starting sound like in this dynamic music mod? That's what I'm talking about!

Example: I like to mod my assetto corsa "thematically". When I play Gran Turismo tracks, I like to put the GT HUD and would put the Gran Turismo race start sound. When I play like Initial D tracks, I like to put the Initial D HUD and would put some Initial D anime/games related race start sound.

This is literally a perfect fit for this mod right here. We already have race end sounds and more, we just need race start sounds.
The sounds will be just mp3 or whatever file, so you'll be free to just replace them yourself.

Finish songs don't play correctly on replays for me, it proceeds to play every track in the other folder (i only put all my racing songs there) for a second before skipping instead. perhaps i'm doing something wrong with my music placement? folders i've filled up are Other, Idle, Finish and FinishPodium

Finish songs don't play correctly on replays for me, it proceeds to play every track in the other folder (i only put all my racing songs there) for a second before skipping instead. perhaps i'm doing something wrong with my music placement? folders i've filled up are Other, Idle, Finish and FinishPodium
I will take a look into that. It's entirely possible that things get broken in replays since i don't really test that... lol.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.