DTM Mod

Wow this is so cool. All day I was thinking about how nice it would be to drive a DTM mod, and now I read this post. Keep up the good work. Maybe I can test it as well? I am not sure how mucht time I have, but if I can, I will suppply you with feedback!

Keep up the good work!

Had a quick spin with them around Spa 2003 and they sure feel solid.
Easy to drive, a bit like the extreme ones just a tad bit slower. Haven't noticed anything odd yet and think this will be pretty competative class as well....would be mint if we can get a Audi and Merc in ;)

Have you managed to get new car models for the DTM cars or are they re-skins of the WTCC Extremes? I think there is an rFactor or GTR2 DTM mod, maybe it's worth speaking to them.

There is at least 1 x GTR2 and I emails the author, but no response to date. Will look into rFactor...

• James Chang

Cool! Finally a DTM mod!

Yea, i think maybe u can and try and contact the one in rfactor, as they have the new benz and new audi a4 3d model in their rfactor dtm mod.

If u need 1 more beta tester, i'll be glad to help out! :D

WIP to add Two more models:

Race_Steam2008-11-1711-36-17-26.jpg

Race_Steam2008-11-1711-43-43-57.jpg

Race_Steam2008-11-1711-41-00-87.jpg

Race_Steam2008-11-1711-43-47-59.jpg

WIP First car in game...

Race_Steam2008-11-1809-05-06-51.jpg

Race_Steam2008-11-1809-06-13-36.jpg

Big thanks goes to Mojo66

Car works on track fine, but if I change driver views bonnet > cockpit etc there are missing graphics issues... Will work on that soon.

Now to get Merc in...

Then fix missing graphics issues, tweak sounds and physics...

Can't wait for the mod, played the xtreme mode once and did not like it at all, hopefully you can bring some better, true to life phyisics to make this class more realistic as it should be. keep up the good work.

Tom:clap:

On second thoughts would like to see the DTM cars as a standalone class. whatever you decide i'm sure it will be good.

If I keep the XWTCC cars in there with adjusted physics, then server hosts can use the car filter to add or remove these... easy as...
The xtreme cars should be alot slower than what they are at the moment, have played against them on-line in my aston and they just fly off into the distance and corner is if there on rails. Also, will you be skinning all the DTM cars?

The xtreme cars should be alot slower than what they are at the moment, have played against them on-line in my aston and they just fly off into the distance and corner is if there on rails.

XWTCC & GT Pro are not meant to race side-by-side... They do make for good racing tho within the XWTCC class...

Also, will you be skinning all the DTM cars?

I have quite a few skins already avail... Mod first skins second :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back