AC DTM @ Le Mans (Live Stream) - Tuesday 13 June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Decent race, especially with @kamackeris again, even though we were slower drivers(he was still faster), we were within 2 tenths of each other for best laps.

Got an awesome start after a poor quali and was up to around 14th before being sandwiched along a fast part and not being given any room by the people behind me and ultimately got tapped almost pit manoeuvre still and put right to the back of the pack, I might stick with the slower cars since I can be further up the grid and not at the back, and people tend to give more room

upload_2017-6-13_22-55-28.png

Great race guys, congratulations to podium and to everybody who finished the race. :thumbsup:
After a nice start I had a big moment of the kerb at the second chicane in the Mulsanne, it cause me to lost the lead and follow Tariq. I've manage to get close to him in the middle of the race but then my rear medium where gone and had no traction out of corners.
Next Tuesday DTM event is up, after a fast track we will go in one of the slowest: Autodromo dell'Umbria, Magione, for some close door to door touring race action.

sorry. my internet conection is failing.I do not want to be a problem
You were first kicked a couple of times, then banned because you were using a nickname instead of your full name.
You were not connected to Teamspeak (that it's mandatory) but I wrote in the chat to change the name, without receiving any answer by you.
Racing Club Rules: click here

Great racing experience yesterday. Amazing pace by @Leprekaun considering you were using the hards :)

Kinda failed the start (long 1st gear ratio and bad clutch), but I found a way to P4 after a slight incident between Aki and Geoff, then I fought 2 laps in a row with @Simon Hodge resulting sometimes in triple/quadruple overtaking in Mulsanne. Started chasing Guiseppe but I made too much mistakes to reach him.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.