Cars DTM 2018 from UnitedRacingDesign

I really like this mod but is there a reason the newer updates have this new dash?

I personally really prefer the old one with the gear indicator etc. Is there a way to use the current version with the original dash?

I really like this mod but is there a reason the newer updates have this new dash?

I personally really prefer the old one with the gear indicator etc. Is there a way to use the current version with the original dash?
This was update one version before allready. Its more up to the 2018 standarts.

Many thanks for the update, great fun to drive. Wet tyres and no wiper?:confused:
Yeah :D I have to learn that or get some help to do it. Will be added eventually.

This was update one version before allready. Its more up to the 2018 standarts.

I know it was in the previous update as well but I didn't update because of this. To me it's quite hard to drive without a gear indicator on the dash and I don't really want to solve that with apps. Would it be possible to give users the option to slightly break immersion and use the old dash?

Maybe giving users 2 options for the dash in the same install?

Hi folks (@alless )
I am enjoying this mod quite a lot, racing it in a community league actually - kudos to URD! :)

However I am still trying to understand the tyres better. What temps (for the DTM 2018 mod) they need for the best grip level? And a more general question about tyres in AC: What is more important - equal (hot)temps or (hot)pressures?

Thx a lot in advance!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I know it was in the previous update as well but I didn't update because of this. To me it's quite hard to drive without a gear indicator on the dash and I don't really want to solve that with apps. Would it be possible to give users the option to slightly break immersion and use the old dash?

Maybe giving users 2 options for the dash in the same install?
Thats not really an option, it would need all cars to be copyed and would make a mess for such package.

Content manager as a upgrade system I believe,
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\kunos

Content manager as a upgrade system I believe,
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\kunos
Only thing it changes there is the model posibile but not the actual files in data than for lcd. This will still need some manual work to install or reinstall option of what you want wich just complicated all around.

Only thing it changes there is the model posibile but not the actual files in data than for lcd. This will still need some manual work to install or reinstall option of what you want wich just complicated all around.
Be nice with a upgrade system in the menu,
currently my trick is to use animations, duplicate the entire dashboard, and inside the setup menu ingame have the choice to switch from say A dash, to B dash,
everything the dashboard and digital items, not quite sure the tri count on these things roughly well you know will vary somewhat but can not see it been more than say 5k-7k max,
be a cool feature none the less. :)

Same as this just using scale animations,
0 frames been the main dash_a, 100% scale frame 0, frame 1 = 0.001% scale,

dash_b 0.001% scale frame 0, frame 1= 100% scale,
and export the animations and place them in the wing_animations.ini, aero.ini, setup.ini,

ingame youll be able to switch from A-B instantly, including all the digital stuff, in which may or may not be the same, but makes no difference if they want duplicating or not. :)
3924b7288042d87f5ca9eb105f423b05.gif

Hi folks (@alless )
I am enjoying this mod quite a lot, racing it in a community league actually - kudos to URD! :)

However I am still trying to understand the tyres better. What temps (for the DTM 2018 mod) they need for the best grip level? And a more general question about tyres in AC: What is more important - equal (hot)temps or (hot)pressures?

Thx a lot in advance!:thumbsup:
@alless any reply on my request would be highly appreciated :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.