Driver Workshop + Templates

Misc Driver Workshop + Templates 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah brilliant. But not without his team mate Stirling Moss... :)
sir-stirling-moss-1.png

I started it while eating some dinner , the base anyways ,
I cant really commit to anything else , maybe some 3D members of the community would like to contribute also into the project possibilities are endless , Ill make the Stig helmet I started this morning and this Fangio mod also , so in reality both ends of the spectrum :)
Fangio face will be almost impossible unless you want it black and white .
243fd0556551bc4df136cfe3729d7434.png[img]

f39b6fad7c99788f09581da4ca1a801b.png

Last edited:
Maybe there's someone out there who could paint the face? Anyway, already great to have that helmet. Ffs...., you're faaaaast.:confused:
Face and painting the helmet the most consuming part of the build , maybe the helmet take a few hrs I only spent 15 minutes on it already , only a simple shape , some nice worn leather materials be nice on it and some wear ect , be nice if someone can make the face :)

I really wish I could help you there but I have absolutely no idea. This will be so useful in the game. Time for Mantassig to get that W125 ready..... (wink wink):p

This is shaping up really nicely mate. It will add a whole new experience racing with real faces.... Fangio, Clark, Senna, Prost, Mansell, Schumacher, Hill, Ben Collins, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond (Hammonds car will probably crash often), James May, Chris Harris, Tiff Needel, Jason Plato, T1000 :roflmao:... etc etc

Also could be an idea for all you talented modders putting your faces in the game...
Could even do it so that anyone who donates a certain amount, gets their face in a car skin. (only a texture) not saying to do a face model for everyone.
Probably 5 - 10 generic face models could work pretty well for most faces...
As @luathas 's Clarkson and Collins shows... works pretty well.

So much potential for this... Someone needs to ask Mr Kunos nicely to put it in as official content.

Well some exciting developments happened during the night ,
I can now achieve a fully self contained driver and added skinned meshes , all this helmet , cables , seat mounts brackets is just all from the same file , complicated to make and work out , but now we can practically build what we want , be cool F1 type cars with drinks tubes and stuff all working with the driver and moving as one :)
4 softwares , multiple import exports , layers and layers on settings and adjustments , 100+hrs to work out but here you go .
4c68f02f058f9c207adffa6874df47d6.gif

36dd63402c14fb64de61ced72272f5ae.jpg

Well dang it; found a program that converts 2d pics (front and side) into a 3d obj file, but my photoshop cs5 isn't the extended version which is what you need in order to work with 3d stuff.
Can do some really cool stuff with these drivers now ,
I think if I had some free time maybe 1 week lol I could create a face from scratch with eyes and mouth and skin the mesh so the face moves with the G forces ingame under braking and stuff , would look incredible :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back