Driver Workshop + Templates

Misc Driver Workshop + Templates 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
That looks so much better in a road car! :)
Totally agree about some more faces... longer hair, sunglasses, cap.... things like that... I'm not suggesting to do a Ace Ventura face though :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before someone makes Clarkson, May, and Hammond face skins :D
The more that are done, the quicker they can become the standard for car modders etc.
Such an awesome difference :)
clarkson_s_face_in_the_ariel_atom_by_zachtan1234-d72a7fj.jpg

I made some progress today quite a bit actually , with all my new understandings on how AC works , how animations work , new files I have created , I can actually now create anything I wish from scratch ,
given free time of course , so maybe we need to start a new thread , or have all suggestions within this one ,
I have tested the pit people also so understand how to change these ,
currently I would say I can make whatever we want :)

After a little testing guys I can actually change the head entirely also , maybe make a woman mod who knows :D
8e6bf18cd6071004aea2560d0b7b3780.jpg

Hopefully there is a way to swap out the face textures the same way you swap out helmets, other wise each car is going to have the same driver in it which will end up looking even worse than having full race suits on in street cars.
Amazing work so far though, wow!

Hopefully there is a way to swap out the face textures the same way you swap out helmets, other wise each car is going to have the same driver in it which will end up looking even worse than having full race suits on in street cars.
There is lol place the face textures inside the cars skin folders , just like a helmet or a livery , its always worked the same thats the idea of the mod :)

Just edit these Michael and pop them in your livery you could have a full grid of unique faces , I once painted over 10 for our F1 cars back in 2013-14 they be knocking about some where online :)
all the templates are inside the download , all custom made and baked with UV / AO / NM ect ect have fun!!
46c783b599eb6f6710a020312383c4ec.png

there is also a Glass.dds and a Plastic.dds inside this new 1.1 , change the color of the glasses also .

If any of you guys want to go and get your head scanned , throw me the 3d file and texture and ill put you ingame with your own driver :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back