Driver cant Join the track Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Darren Gardner

Cheers for that chris.

Right i found a problem which may help some people, when installing the le-mans track instead of extracting it to steamapps/name/race07 it was creating a single folder called race07 in within the C drive and all my problems are now solved it is WORKING YESSS

Alright last resort..hoping someone here is able to point the cause of my insanely odd problem:

Whichever car I choose to join the STC server or our own servers I always end up INSIDE a Safety Car. This is the games STANDARD safety car...be it the Seat or the Chevy.

This sound odd but it is happening.
But most strange is....I was able to join our server ...just fine no problems...and later also the STC server...just fine.
But now it does not matter which server I join...the same issue arrises every time...a bleeding safety car inside mine...and ye cars bouncing like madd due to it.

So I figured...a clean isntall of Evo...with nothing else then the the track Donny...the STC Mod...safety car...and skinfiles would do the trick.
But the problem still occurs. Installed those files in the correct order 100%. Clean install so that can not be the issue you would say ...
But when I join any random server online...I ALWAYS get the safety car inside mine.....and again..its standard evo safety car and it will happen with ANY car I pick.

So here I am...so frustrated I can't even be mad anymore :rotfl:

Teammates are in the dark as well.....odd...very odd....

O for those wondering what the hell I am on about....see the following screenies:

a%3E

To make this matter even more interesting...it seems to do it add random as well !

Was testing on joining some servers including STC and our own...and sometimes it seems fine BUT I do see a car inside mine for a brief moment but then its gone ..and all seems fine. And the other times I am joining any server I will be bouncing like madd again having that Safety car stuck in mine.

Another note.....OFFLINE everythign is just fine.

So must be a issue with the game or ..could it be a network issue of some sort ?

Ughhh...

So very not cool.

Another reply to myself :)

Changed internet connection since I have 2 here...and the problem seems to have dissapeared as if it never excisted....

Gonna see whats up with the other connection tomoz...must be somethign funny going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back