Still no G25/27 support on either 'Nextgen' console.

I gave up and bought a new PC this week instead. :rolleyes:

You're not going to get next gen support from Logitech. Honestly, I believe Logitech is ready to get out of the wheel business, they're just allowing their wheel support to die slowly through attrition.

Hi. Can i ask here what's name of this game effect/function ? Textures move with camera movement ? I first saw something like this. As i understand they are simple textures and not 3D models.

And where i can get some information about this ?

My wife picked this up for me for my PS4. She didn't buy me a wheel with it - what am I supposed to do now? :D

I seem to be able to win the starter races on 'Easy' using the thumbsticks, but it just feels so wrong..

A new update for Evolution Studios' console racing game has been released today.

The PlayStation 4-exclusive title now has a long-awaited replay feature, along with the ability to take screenshots from replays. The update weighs more or less 600MB and also contains a spiffy reward for Level 50 players, that is, a Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione.

Along with a long list of bugfixes, version 1.12 also adds support for this month's free car (Peugeot Onyx Concept) and the upcoming DLC packs, the Lamborghini Car Pack and the Pacesetter Tour Pack.

Looks like Evolution Studios has steadily brought new content and fixes to Driveclub, managing to even out a rocky launch: do you play it, and do you think it's a worthy distraction from more challenging simulators?

Source: Eurogamer.

How many RD members are driving this? I do have a PS4, but the game didn't exactly have a sunny launch.
I am all for a proper arcade racer with cool cars to kill some time, but I am not really willing to drop cash on a mediocre game or one that advertises MP a lot, but there's nobody around to race with. ;)

My wife picked this up for me for my PS4. She didn't buy me a wheel with it - what am I supposed to do now? :D

I seem to be able to win the starter races on 'Easy' using the thumbsticks, but it just feels so wrong..

Its a decent game but it escalates in difficulty quickly. Don't drive it like its realistic because its not. Embrace drifting because its required sometimes to get through some turns at maximum speed. Don't worry about trading paint with the AI because they'll certainly beat you up and you should do the same to them. Its a pure arcade racer; its fast, pretty, and can be fun and frustrating.

It does however have a Mini... :D

How many RD members are driving this? I do have a PS4, but the game didn't exactly have a sunny launch.
I am all for a proper arcade racer with cool cars to kill some time, but I am not really willing to drop cash on a mediocre game or one that advertises MP a lot, but there's nobody around to race with. ;)

The game is actually very good for an arcade racer. As long as you know its not trying to be a sim racer going in, its a great game.

But is it fun alone as well or do you need to be with friends in a 'Driveclub' to have the full experience?

Its designed to be played with friends hence the obvious giveaway title of Driveclub. They want you to form or join a small group of people to play with. You can however play all alone just fun through the career mode, or even online, that's all I do. However, I will mention that there are some cars that can't be unlocked unless you are part of a club with at least two members, which can be yourself and someone else. You can join also club with existing members or create one and invite people, or you can choose not to participate in a club at all but those few cars will be locked and you can't get them without being in a club. Thankfully, its a small number of cars, maybe 7-8 out of 50+ I believe that are locked to club participation.

Last edited:
Joined a 'Time Trial' league over at Gameage.co.uk

Great fun with weekly events. This added competition in addition to everything the game is currently offering too.

But is it fun alone as well or do you need to be with friends in a 'Driveclub' to have the full experience?

I'd say so. You get most of the cars without being in a club like Blkout said. There is plenty of online stuff to have a go at for a single player. Multiplayer races, time trials, drift events and not forgetting the open challenges. All this in addition to the core single player tour.

Well looking at the people posting here a RD club of at least four should be doable! ;)
Are you allowed to join more than one club?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.