AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry George, there is no way I would enjoy this car in the club unless you do a ghostbusters on it. Just to hard for me and I don't own any high heeled trainers either. :)

Sorry George, there is no way I would enjoy this car in the club unless you do a ghostbusters on it. Just to hard for me and I don't own any high heeled trainers either. :)
Yes, that would be an option. However, this car is very hard to drive in general and this would go against the chief principle of such events - easy to learn and to drive combos.

I still dont understand why all aid options cannot be enabled to use if you want to or not. I am sure more would enter all types of races then. Do the aliens worry that noobs and casual racers might keep up with them??????
:cool:

I still dont understand why all aid options cannot be enabled to use if you want to or not. I am sure more would enter all types of races then. Do the aliens worry that noobs and casual racers might keep up with them??????
:cool:
No, it's not that. It is a matter of principle and policy.
Certain cars are specifically designed either for aids to enhance their performance or safety (street cars, LaFerrari, F12, P1), or are restricted by regulations not to include them ( race cars, LMP - Le Mans Prototypes ).
As you noticed, most of our events feature factory standards for driving aids. The AC Club organizers are in consensus about it.
In most general terms, we, who drive racing sims, appreciate the effort of the developers striving for realism as much as possible. I think this is fair to say. Allowing driving aids, because the 'virtual computer game' allows so, goes against that.
Now, I do acknowledge the vast majority of us are not taught racing drivers, this is why I've introduced the Ghostbusters event format, where drivers have access to every aid they desire and can learn a racing driver's trait on their own pace.

Well I will have to disagree with your view.

Not all of us have the time or the desire to be dedicated race sim drivers. I don't see why they cant be allowed, do you think us casual noob drivers would win everything?

I doesn't matter what I think though. I am in a minority it seems. I'll do the odd Ghostbusters race when I have time and be a lapped backmarker in the rest, thanks Georg.:):geek:

Last edited:
Everything with a password on it is always strictly for members that have access to the password (premium or licensed members).
sorry, just to clear it up, they can be licensed or premium? if they are just premium is the question?
or do they need to then give their name to be able to use it anyway?

apologies again for continuing with it :unsure:

hi guys, i would like to request the use of this server for tonight?
with:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...rance-beta-v0-6-download-available-now.12263/
with a Laferrari and Huayra, if more cars fit (dont remember the number of pit boxes i think 4) then a F40 S3 please.

If for some reason the track doesnt work for online (it should) then the following:
Lake Louise Loop Road track
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/la ke-louise-loop-road-22-8-km-mountain-epic.3238/
with: Laferrari, Huayra, F40 S3, Ruf Yellow Bird, 458 S3

@Ryan Ogurek @Joao Alves ( asking you guys since youre from this side of the world :p) I would really appreciate it! thanks!

Last edited:
hi guys, i would like to request the use of this server for tonight?
with:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...rance-beta-v0-6-download-available-now.12263/
with a Laferrari and Huayra, if more cars fit (dont remember the number of pit boxes i think 4) then a F40 S3 please.

If for some reason the track doesnt work for online (it should) then the following:
Lake Louise Loop Road track
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/la ke-louise-loop-road-22-8-km-mountain-epic.3238/
with: Laferrari, Huayra, F40 S3, Ruf Yellow Bird, 458 S3

@Ryan Ogurek @Joao Alves ( asking you guys since youre from this side of the world :p) I would really appreciate it! thanks!

edit:.. anyone with 15 mins to configure it? no? ... hmmmm
@Pablo Cortes Sorry, I was out of the office yesterday. If you would still like this set up let me know.

Thank You @Dragos Haba for the tips, they were really helpful and was nice to "sit in your car" and look how you drive. Hope to see you again.
We were couple of hour in 24/7 server and there weren´t anybody else.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.