AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can someone link the Albert Park download? Can't find it anywhere? :/

I'm on the server to do some practice in a few minutes. Anyone wants to join? @Georg Siebert also wanted to do some tire testing :)

Thanks for some fun testing, guys! My headset acted up so you couldn't hear me on TS it seems... Oh well, the GP2 cars are great fun! And Albert Park may not be a looker graphics-wise, but it sure is a lot of fun to drive! Let me know if you care to share your setups! :)

Have always liked albert park and i agree this is not the prettiest version but its still a great buzz to drive it in these cars.....are there any available car setups to download ?

I'm still trying to untangle the mysteries of car setups :cautious: but have managed to find a stable(ish) setup for my own tastes but would like to try somebody elses for comparison, doesn't have to be a fastest lap setup,, just something stable.

Thanks for some fun testing, guys! My headset acted up so you couldn't hear me on TS it seems... Oh well, the GP2 cars are great fun! And Albert Park may not be a looker graphics-wise, but it sure is a lot of fun to drive! Let me know if you care to share your setups! :)

Hi guys,

sorry Ted, didn't notice you were on TS. Otherwise i would have spoken english :). Yeah, the session was fun. This combo is just amazing! I'm also far away from being a setup expert, but i share my setup to you guys, maybe it helps. It works fine for me, did a 1.35.2xx with it yesterday.

Greetings

Attachments

• GP2 Albert Park Quali.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 266
there's a race-ready conversion of suzuka?? im kinda shocked, is it the one hosted on RD? or is there mroe than one? sorry if the links been posted, didnt see it..

Both is modded, so it can be heavier on the system, especially the GP2 cars can be stressful. On the 24/7 they are all preloaded, so it is heavier right from the start.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.