Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellllooooooooooo

Me again!!

I must ask, ive got my i2c 2004 Lcd working.
Is there a way to use a button to change tge screens???
Eg: driving along, screen showing lap times, and I want to see fuel and consumption, can I set it to press a button on the Arduino and it then shows fuel.

Hellllooooooooooo

Me again!!

I must ask, ive got my i2c 2004 Lcd working.
Is there a way to use a button to change tge screens???
Eg: driving along, screen showing lap times, and I want to see fuel and consumption, can I set it to press a button on the Arduino and it then shows fuel.
Hi ! You can plug press buttons configure the sketch with them then add some input mappings to do what I want (next screen / go to ...)

Hello again.
Silly question.
An I2C 20x4 lcd on arduino nano.
There is a delay between whats on the Pc screen and the lcd, is that the latency? Or a setting?
The i2c lcd has a refresh rate of 5~7 fps so basically it has a delay of 147ms (based on the best 7fps measured) so it can look delayed indeed. I suggest more the lcd for static data such as best lap or such things which does not require fast refresh.

The i2c lcd has a refresh rate of 5~7 fps so basically it has a delay of 147ms (based on the best 7fps measured) so it can look delayed indeed. I suggest more the lcd for static data such as best lap or such things which does not require fast refresh.
But not a 1,30 to 2 second delay?
I can understand a second or less.
Eg, if I set it to display time when simbuh is open, no games running, time jumps up by +-2seconds at a time,
Is that the lag/delay you talk of?
I dont want milli second accuracy, but around a second is perfect, 2 seconds is slightly distracting.

Ps: your apps are awesome!!!!!

But not a 1,30 to 2 second delay?
I can understand a second or less.
Eg, if I set it to display time when simbuh is open, no games running, time jumps up by +-2seconds at a time,
Is that the lag/delay you talk of?
I dont want milli second accuracy, but around a second is perfect, 2 seconds is slightly distracting.

Ps: your apps are awesome!!!!!
Ah indeed that's huge ! Try to look if the lcd speed is set to 16 in the settings since the display is slow I added this option to dispatch the refresh of each lines if you have some other stuffs plugged to your arduino to avoid slowing down everything.

Ah indeed that's huge ! Try to look if the lcd speed is set to 16 in the settings since the display is slow I added this option to dispatch the refresh of each lines if you have some other stuffs plugged to your arduino to avoid slowing down everything.
Thank you, ill try tonight. As soon as im home.
Yes I have a shift register driving a 7-segment on my nano.

Thank you sir

scania2.png
Use a transparent color on all the stock dial parts ;)

Thanks alot. The result is good...

scania2.png

Nice one ;) I see that there is a lot of sim truckers using simhub :D

It is the best for showing such things. Easy to configure.

But I still miss some data. If you can run ETS Telemetry Server (it uses the same .dll) there is some other data which might be useful.

nextRestStopTime,
remainingTime,
deadlineTime and
Time (the time in the game)
are my most wanted

A sorted file is attatched

Attachments

• data.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 291
I think it's a
It is the best for showing such things. Easy to configure.

But I still miss some data. If you can run ETS Telemetry Server (it uses the same .dll) there is some other data which might be useful.

nextRestStopTime,
remainingTime,
deadlineTime and
Time (the time in the game)
are my most wanted

A sorted file is attatched
I think it's a "Fork" of the original library with some additions. I will look when I get back home ;)

Sorry again

Where do I find the lcd speed?
I saw nothing in the sketch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements