Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't Understand sorry... just starting with these project... Can you draw me the wiring please??

By the way awesome software
TM1638 has 2 blocks of pins, one is for input and other for output. Is writed in the board.
To concatenate several modules, you have to wire DIO pin in both. First cable goes from DIO OUT pin in first TM to DIO IN pin in second TM.

Hope this help

Edit: creo que hablas español. Une del pin de datos de salida de la primera placa al pin de entrada de datos de la segunda (como hiciste de arduino a la primera placa, si te sirve de ejemplo)

TM1638 has 2 blocks of pins, one is for input and other for output. Is writed in the board.
To concatenate several modules, you have to wire DIO pin in both. First cable goes from DIO OUT pin in first TM to DIO IN pin in second TM.

Hope this help

Edit: creo que hablas español. Une del pin de datos de salida de la primera placa al pin de entrada de datos de la segunda (como hiciste de arduino a la primera placa, si te sirve de ejemplo)

mil gracias ahora lo entendi.

And the Clock for the second TM? same procedure?

Last edited:
I was playing with LEDs but I can't configure it to do what I want. Now it has 5 LED in green and the last 3 in red. I like to put all red when the last LED lights up, as in this video:

¿Anyone knows how to do it?

Hello
First thank the great work the creator of the software. Its great

I have a problem. I use an arduino r3 + tm1638.With dirt rally and euro track works perfectly, but with assetto no.I prove that it was not administrator, probe to select several of the executables that start the game in "settings", but Still does not work. The "idle screen" clock appears and if I check the status of the simhub appears as "game off". I checked the log and it appears "false" in ACsharememory and "failed" in "start game" even though the game perfectly rips it from the simhub. I use Win10 if it works for anything

Greetings and thanks

DEVELOPPER CALL ! SimHub needs you !

Simhub is slowly spreading, but, with it, comes some complains about games support, please be sure that I try to add as much games as I can, but to go further I need some help.

If you find/have made working c# code for reading data from the following games Ill be really happy If you could share it with me !
  • RFactor1 (Should work with automobilista too ?)
  • RFactor2
  • RBR
  • Other games ?...
I take the occasion to thanks everyone for your feedback, thanks to every donators which helped to buy games and hardware to develop Simhub for almost two years, Thanks to amstudio for their amazing comprehensive videos featuring simhub (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQS1ZB3BVSrBo3tCs7PyfxQ/videos).

I was playing with LEDs but I can't configure it to do what I want. Now it has 5 LED in green and the last 3 in red. I like to put all red when the last LED lights up, as in this video:
¿Anyone knows how to do it?

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-2_21-57-17.png
    upload_2017-3-2_21-57-17.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 483
  • upload_2017-3-2_21-58-8.png
    upload_2017-3-2_21-58-8.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 669

Simhub is slowly spreading, but, with it, comes some complains about games support, please be sure that I try to add as much games as I can, but to go further I need some help.

If you find/have made working c# code for reading data from the following games Ill be really happy If you could share it with me !
  • RFactor2
  • RBR
  • Other games ?...
I take the occasion to thanks everyone for your feedback, thanks to every donators which helped to buy games and hardware to develop Simhub for almost two years, Thanks to amstudio for their amazing comprehensive videos featuring simhub (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQS1ZB3BVSrBo3tCs7PyfxQ/videos).

Hi, I know this software and is made in C# (C Sharp) Maybe you can use something for both rFactor.
http://batrako.blogspot.com.es/?view=classic

If I find anything about RBR be sure I'll post it, I'm very very interested to see it working with your app.

• RFactor2
  • RBR
  • Other games ?...

Don't know if you know this app. In his web, author explains some things about data extraction in RBR.
http://www.geocities.jp/v317mt/reveng.html

Hey,

Just found this software and it's amazing!

Couple of questions though if you don't mind.

1. I can't seem to get the sim hub to see Dirt rally. I've changed the hardware settings but it still says disconnected. I've managed pointed the software to the steam ID of the game that was suggested earlier and I've had phone apps like dash meter pro working. Any ideas?

2. Is there a way of getting some more source mappings in events. Trying to get the software to flash up when the following happens:
- When there are flags
- When the DRS is on
- When the Kers is charging and outputting
- When you are in the pitlane (I know you have pit in and out but they only work when entering your box).

Cheers!

get the sim hub to see Dirt rally. I've changed the hardware settings but it still says disconnected. I've managed pointed the software to the steam ID of the game that was suggested earlier and I've had phone apps like dash meter pro working. Any ideas?
Hey,

Just found this software and it's amazing!

Couple of questions though if you don't mind.

1. I can't seem to get the sim hub to see Dirt rally. I've changed the hardware settings but it still says disconnected. I've managed pointed the software to the steam ID of the game that was suggested earlier and I've had phone apps like dash meter pro working. Any ideas?

2. Is there a way of getting some more source mappings in events. Trying to get the software to flash up when the following happens:
- When there are flags
- When the DRS is on
- When the Kers is charging and outputting
- When you are in the pitlane (I know you have pit in and out but they only work when entering your box).

Cheers!
Since DIRT rally is an UDP feed, it won't work simultaneously with other apps sadly. If you could change the port used for telemetry it should help.

You can setup custom additionnal events with scripting : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/NCalc-scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes