Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much. Dear wotever. I'll try to do it. What you see in the image, between the display and the arduino is a resistance? How do you see I do not understand much about electronics jejeje. However, I built my own RGB shiftligth and screen, thanks to your explanations and software !!. You are a genius and you have very good attention!
When you can, you have a tutorial, how to put together this eternal display of 7 segments, which for many will be silly, but for many, like me, no jejeje.
A great greeting! .-
I will try :D I admit i'm not really comfortable with these kind of wiring mostly because it's hard to get a clean result with only "home" stuffs, and sadly it's impossible to find ready to find single 7segments modules

I will try :D I admit i'm not really comfortable with these kind of wiring mostly because it's hard to get a clean result with only "home" stuffs, and sadly it's impossible to find ready to find single 7segments modules

You are the magician ... You have magic;):D.
Thank you for your noble attention and response!
I will be very attentive:thumbsup::thumbsup:.
Hug!!

Thanks for the reply and the great work done with Simhub. Now I have to wait impatiently for the delivery :(.
Another question: I have some strange behaviour when Simhub is active. When I type an A(Azerty keyboard) in another application the is typed infinitaly.
Make sure to keep the keyboard plugin disabled in the settings if this happens. It should be by default, getting global keypress is something a bit hacky with windows and in some conditions it could behave weirdly (despite being extremely rare)

Is it possible to have something on a dash to tell you drs is activated?
Supports heavily depends on the game, but the property is [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.DRSEnabled]
simply use that in "fx" on the "visible" property of anything you would like to show when DRS is enabled.

If you want to see if the current game gives it you can see it here :
upload_2018-3-29_22-38-18.png

Hi.
Is there any way to organize our dash collection by categories (GT3, Formulas, ..) for example?

I start to accumulate enough and it is a mess to have them all visible at once and mixed.

Ok, had a look but stuggling.

the property is [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.DRSEnabled]
simply use that in "fx" on the "visible" property of anything you would like to show when DRS is enabled.

So where do i put that property?

Is there a tutorial I could read?

you sir are a genius.!!!
im off work on firday(+5hours time) so will be testing it soon.
hope it works, ive become reliant on my fans.

Many Many Thanks
Mr Wotever

you sir are a genius.
thank you.
its finally uploaded.
im currently re wireing everthing to work.

in simhub. how do i force the speed setting onto the output pin for the L298?
... do i just add ports( shakeit output) and run the "test motor" until the L298 enables??
theres no option to select l298?
(just making sure im doing it right)

Karl

Mr Wotever

you sir are a genius.
thank you.
its finally uploaded.
im currently re wireing everthing to work.

in simhub. how do i force the speed setting onto the output pin for the L298?
... do i just add ports( shakeit output) and run the "test motor" until the L298 enables??
theres no option to select l298?
(just making sure im doing it right)

Karl
Simhub actually "don't care" of the hardware connected only the number of outputs matter :D, just add more outputs in shakeit, basically 1 to 4 will be the shield, 5 to 6 will output to the l298

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes