Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wotever
I use the MYTEC 127 dash it's got everything I need in a dash.
but the system info only show cpu usage and memory usage
nothing for the gpu.
when I look under available properties the app seems to be collecting the info.
how do you get it to display.

Hi Wotever
I use the MYTEC 127 dash it's got everything I need in a dash.
but the system info only show cpu usage and memory usage
nothing for the gpu.
when I look under available properties the app seems to be collecting the info.
how do you get it to display.

Hi ! Simhub is build around multiple plugins. in this dash I used the afterburner data to ensure a maximum compatibility, does afterburner is running ?

Currently only separate pedals are supported, I've not been able yet to crack open the "through the base" communication yet.

- First you need to make sure you don't have any conflicting apps like fanaleds for instance,
Then you can check the fanatec pedals status in the log :
View attachment 237158
I don't own fanatec pedals so my log fails obviously :D

- Then you can use "'test motor" force to see if your pedals are correctly plugged to simhub (make sure to push general power at max) :
View attachment 237159

- If this is successful, use the "mixer" (previous picture) to set the power of the effects,

- And finally in the effects tab you can power on or off each effect :
View attachment 237160

Worked perfectly, I just activated Wheel Lock and Wheel Slide effects and now I can clearly feel them in rF2!! those effects feel even better than the native Fanatec implementation in R3E :thumbsup: so I'll disable it and use Simhub instead ;)

Hello Wotever do you remeber this problem
?
We still have this problem. We bought the second Arduion Nano V.3.0 and the second TM1638 but we still have this problem. We try 2 different PCs but still nothing.
Can you plese help us ?

Hello Wotever do you remeber this problem
?
We still have this problem. We bought the second Arduion Nano V.3.0 and the second TM1638 but we still have this problem. We try 2 different PCs but still nothing.
Can you plese help us ?

Could you send some pictures of your wiring (clear pictures , blurry pictures are totally useless) ? This video is not fresh but I still remember telling you to check the wiring (even after thousands of messages later :D). If you changed both nano/tm and computer and getting the same problem you are probably doing something wrong with your wiring and you probably reproduced the error. On the video it's clear that something is wrong with communication between arduino and tm1638. All the little errors on the display (random segments powering) proves it.

Could you send some pictures of your wiring (clear pictures , blurry pictures are totally useless) ? This video is not fresh but I still remember telling you to check the wiring (even after thousands of messages later :D). If you changed both nano/tm and computer and getting the same problem you are probably doing something wrong with your wiring and you probably reproduced the error. On the video it's clear that something is wrong with communication between arduino and tm1638. All the little errors on the display (random segments powering) proves it.
I can't upload photos here because all photos have more how 1 MB.

What pins do you use ? I can see it's not the default pinout suggested in Simhub.

From this view it looks fine, do you have the other side of both boards (nano and tm1638) ? The tm1638 board is a double sided board and traces go out of the connector on both sides so soldering needs to be perfect on both sides. Like I told you previously I already got this problem myself in the past and after blaming my code for one hour or close ... it was ... a wiring problem :D

What pins do you use ? I can see it's not the default pinout suggested in Simhub.

From this view it looks fine, do you have the other side of both boards (nano and tm1638) ? The tm1638 board is a double sided board and traces go out of the connector on both sides so soldering needs to be perfect on both sides. Like I told you previously I already got this problem myself in the past and after blaming my code for one hour or close ... it was ... a wiring problem :D
I dont understand you

I would like to see these settings :
upload_2018-2-25_15-25-18.png

And see other other side of the arduino and tm1638 boards.

Every single step I did according to this video
I'm already desperate I bought the other board the second screen but still nothing I did as it is here just only the SIM HUB version is different the rest is all the same.

The version is not the problem here, please read me, I'm trying to help you.

It is a soldering problem, from what I've seen your wiring is correct, but the TM1638 board have two sides (front and back) and traces goes from the connector on both sides, if somehow you get a bad solder you will get what you are facing.

If you don't want to believe me you can go back in time and use 4.2.0, it's a version very close to 4.0.6 http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/download?version=24505 but you will get the same result :unsure:

The version is not the problem here, please read me, I'm trying to help you.

It is a soldering problem, from what I've seen your wiring is correct, but the TM1638 board have two sides (front and back) and traces goes from the connector on both sides, if somehow you get a bad solder you will get what you are facing.

If you don't want to believe me you can go back in time and use 4.2.0, it's a version very close to 4.0.6 http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/download?version=24505 but you will get the same result :unsure:
I know that you trying to help us but we try everything possible but nothing successfully.
http://prntscr.com/ijlkg1
http://prntscr.com/ijlmb3

Hello..I’m having problems getting my 2.4 Nextion to work. I’ve managed to upload a dash, but I cannot get Sim Hub to recognize the nextion. I’ve gone through all the settings, watched YouTube videos but cannot get it to work! Also, when I I try to switch dashes, I get a baud rate error and nothing happens. On the TTl, the TX light flashes as it goes through the different baud rates, but that’s it.
Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies