Do you want a skin?

budlix

Wheel Rotator
Hello, I have little, unimportant problem.
I was trying to make my own skin for AMS (pictures included) and I found it pretty enjoyable. :thumbsup:
As you can see, these are minimalistic, not so much complicated, based on my favourite number and personal logo. But I'm fine with them.

01-1.jpg 01-2.jpg 02-1.jpg 02-2.jpg

Because of I would like to be slightly better in "skinning" which means PRACTICE!!! I would like to ask if there is someone who wants skin, based on his needs and desires. For me one my own skin for one car is enough, because if there's more, then I can't decide which one pick up. :D:rolleyes:
So I decided to try to ask here.

Potential candidate should have his own idea, maybe some pictures (logos, colors,...) and should be patient (I have work and other hobbies :)). And should note that it is more inspiration for me than "order for exact skin".

U can choose only from these car-categories:
Boxer Cup
StockCarV8
SuperV8
Mitsubishi Lancer Cup

Well, I'm curious about that, now pressing "send" and we will see what happens. :barefoot:
Only serious ones please. :geek:

Last edited:
Hey budlix,

It's kind of you to offer the creation of skins for this community here.

I have a 2-year-old siberian husky, I spend a lot of time with him, and I've always wanted to create a skin with syberian husky symbols tribute to this comical, proactive and great dog breed.

Some time ago I tried to create a skin, it was halfway about success, and I would be interested in what you could bring out from the idea if this one meets your idea.

Google offers great materials, if you would need them (link).

Preferred car: Boxer, but it's really up to you.

Ah yeah, wanted to say that i like your simplistic approach, usually fits racing liveries better than those stunning pieces of graphical art :)
If you ever feel the itch to do Opalas, Vees or Montanas, let me know :D

Hi. I need a skin for a StockCar V8 but I'm not able to do that. As you can see in the old picture, the main logo must be RAMAR DIESEL in the doors and in the hood. I sent you the actual logo. Be free to choose the other logos. The name of the driver is my name C.VENCESLAU. Please, use yellow and blue as main colors but you can put other colors if you want. You are helping me a lot. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Ramar Diesel Stock Cars.jpg
    Ramar Diesel Stock Cars.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 315
  • RAMAR 1.jpg
    RAMAR 1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 520
  • Ramar Diesel Logo.jpg
    Ramar Diesel Logo.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 317
Cool. Thank you. It sounds challenging :)
Which colors would you prefer?
Can you provide screen of your unfinished skin so I can have better idea?
The main colors of siberian huskys are black and white for their furs, and blue for their eyes.
Sure, I can provide a picture, though I'm unsure its worth using it.

Attachments

• CgLrS1xVAAES2_n.jpg
    CgLrS1xVAAES2_n.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 284
  • Cicr-lUWkAUPrHD.jpg
    Cicr-lUWkAUPrHD.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 283
Hello guys. I finished skins/liveries, so taking proper files here. Let's go racing! :)
Here are some images of what I have done:
ramar-diesel-01.jpg ramar-diesel-02.jpg ramar-diesel-03.jpg ramar-diesel-04.jpg ramar-diesel-05.jpg team-husky-02.jpg team-husky-03.jpg team-husky-04.jpg team-husky-05.jpg team-husky-07.jpg

I hope you will enjoy it. There shouldn't be any problems, but if so, feel free to write it to me.
Only thing you have to do is to download and unpack your file, then put whole folder to right folder (for me it is ...\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\StockV8_2015\ for Stock Car and ...\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\BoxerCup\Teams for Boxer Cup car).

@Joex22 your Boxer Cup car livery is here.
@Cesar Venceslau your StockV8 car livery is here.

Hello guys. I finished skins/liveries, so taking proper files here. Let's go racing! :)
Here are some images of what I have done:
View attachment 142635 View attachment 142636 View attachment 142637 View attachment 142638 View attachment 142639 View attachment 142641 View attachment 142642 View attachment 142643 View attachment 142644 View attachment 142645

I hope you will enjoy it. There shouldn't be any problems, but if so, feel free to write it to me.
Only thing you have to do is to download and unpack your file, then put whole folder to right folder (for me it is ...\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\StockV8_2015\ for Stock Car and ...\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\BoxerCup\Teams for Boxer Cup car).

@Joex22 your Boxer Cup car livery is here.
@Cesar Venceslau your StockV8 car livery is here.
Dear budlix,

It looks phenomenal!!! Absolute fantastic. I can't thank you enough for making this.
I can't wait to race with it :)). I like the rear wing very much, it catches my eye every time I take a look at the car.

If you would like to have more publicity to these skins, you could upload here to AMS downloads / AMS skins sections. I'm sure there are some guys here who would enjoy them too.

Thanks again!

Jozsef Halmi

That's great! Nice you like it. I hope you find it "racish" and still funny/playfull as Husky is. ;)
Good idea with putting it in to skins section. Will do that. :thumbsup:
Have a nice weekend and thank you for praise. :)
Dear budlix,

Reiza has officially offered backers to put their skins into the game as official content.
I think this is a great chance for professional skins like yours, go for it if you can.

Dear budlix,

Reiza has officially offered backers to put their skins into the game as official content.
I think this is a great chance for professional skins like yours, go for it if you can.
Wow that sounds interesting. Thank you for a tip!
Will have to check rules - for second design for Stock V8 I used official company logo which could be problem for official content (but now I'm thinking I could replace it with LoremIpsum company name :D)
For your Husky design I used stock illustration of husky dog, but properly bought it. But u know, those lawyers... :O_o:
Definitely wort a try. Thank you again!
Wish you lot of victories with your husky livery :thumbsup:

I would really enjoy it if you make a livery for Super V8 with my logo and number 21... something with generally darkish colors and no blue... In your free time and you have desire to, of course :D

Attachments

• road sign.png
    road sign.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 251
@budlix hey, I've worked out some autoit/gimp scripts for creating many variations of a skin in Assetto Corsa and I've been thinking of converting them to work with AMS. Youtube video here:

Let me know if you'd like to coordinate on making that happen.

Cheers,

Dave/Esotic

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back