Do you want a skin?

budlix

Wheel Rotator
Hello, I have little, unimportant problem.
I was trying to make my own skin for AMS (pictures included) and I found it pretty enjoyable. :thumbsup:
As you can see, these are minimalistic, not so much complicated, based on my favourite number and personal logo. But I'm fine with them.

01-1.jpg 01-2.jpg 02-1.jpg 02-2.jpg

Because of I would like to be slightly better in "skinning" which means PRACTICE!!! I would like to ask if there is someone who wants skin, based on his needs and desires. For me one my own skin for one car is enough, because if there's more, then I can't decide which one pick up. :D:rolleyes:
So I decided to try to ask here.

Potential candidate should have his own idea, maybe some pictures (logos, colors,...) and should be patient (I have work and other hobbies :)). And should note that it is more inspiration for me than "order for exact skin".

U can choose only from these car-categories:
Boxer Cup
StockCarV8
SuperV8
Mitsubishi Lancer Cup

Well, I'm curious about that, now pressing "send" and we will see what happens. :barefoot:
Only serious ones please. :geek:

Last edited:
I would really enjoy it if you make a livery for Super V8 with my logo and number 21... something with generally darkish colors and no blue... In your free time and you have desire to, of course :D
Cool! Interested in :)
These days I'm busy at work so be patient please. So you prefer dark black and gray and maybe some dark red?
Like this (bad) example..?
Cheers.

Dear budlix,
Reiza has officially offered backers to put their skins into the game as official content.
I think this is a great chance for professional skins like yours, go for it if you can.
Please can you send me some link or resource of that? I can't find any further informations. :unsure:
Thank you a lot! :thumbsup:

Hey, I have a request! I know this is old (sorry for posting if this qualifies as a dead topic) but I've been looking for someone to help me make a skin for the Aston Martin V12 Vantage in the EEC GT3 mod, specifically the 2013 #97 Art Car
lm3a.jpg

I have a DDS file from another game that needs some adjustment, but it should be relatively easy for someone with experience (unfortunately, I have none). What do you think?

Edit: I also have a photoshop template you could use!

Last edited:
Hiho. I'm still alive, but we can consider this thread as CLOSED. Or dead.
Anyway, I can help you with Photoshop, but this car livery isn't what I was offering.
Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 207 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years