Authorised Vendor DK Sigma Motion System | USA Made

DK2+ Spotted in a tradeshow in Taiwan. ;-)

Attachments

• CoolerMaster photo_2023-05-30_05-52-37.jpg
    CoolerMaster photo_2023-05-30_05-52-37.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 52
Hi guys,

im currently investigating which motion system to buy. The DK2 looks great.
However I do have some questions regarding the game support. Lets take F1 22 for example just to get a feel for software updates. Knowing that F1 23 is coming around a corner, will this title als be on your list and what is the expected time to implement support?

Best regards from Germany :)

Last edited:
Hi guys,

However I do have some questions regarding the game support. Lets take F1 22 for example just to get a feel for software updates. Knowing that F1 23 is coming around a corner, will this title als be on your list and what is the expected time to implement support?

Hi @rickywylde , good question.

We are taking game requests with clients that purchase our units and put those on a weighted list here: https://www.sigmaintegrale.com/software-roadmap/

F1 2021, 2022 and 2023 are pretty much all the same and use the same telemetry settings. So adding F1 2023 should be relatively easy and I bet that the game would also work if you just manually select F1 2022 in our software and set the software for the correct UDP port. All this is outlines in out instructions in the games software. ;-) Same goes with other CodeMaster games, its and easy add as the core telemetry and the plumbing for it doesn't really change often.

Peter.

We just finished implementing a new algorithm to handle 360 degree rotations for pitch and roll! ;) This covers the following scenarios: -cars flipping over -crafts doing barrel rolls and pitch loops -crafts flying upside down The main problem is pitch and roll data typically jumps between 180 degrees to -180 degrees during a full rotation. This means the rig will go from max lean in one direction to the max lean in the opposite direction which is both harsh and unnatural. The new algorithms handles this massive jump in data so it's always continuous and smooth. This allows the Environment layer and inclinations layer to continue doing it's magic during full rotations. I've personally always felt disconnected to the motion during full rotations. That's not the case anymore for both cars and flight!

Aww yea... not that flipping over in a vehicle is ever ideal per say. BUT looking forward to see what ya'll have come up with. Surely this will be game changer for those flyboys too. Gotta love the development. My system is better today, than the day I installed it !!!!

Aww yea... not that flipping over in a vehicle is ever ideal per say. BUT looking forward to see what ya'll have come up with. Surely this will be game changer for those flyboys too. Gotta love the development. My system is better today, than the day I installed it !!!!
Thanks @patrickmmor, its something that I hesitated to post as it is a minor detail but the algorithm to support it is actually quite involved. Previously or as it is now, the car once flips (happens rarely but maybe more so in DR20) will snap between the top of the roll, which is not authentic, so the little improvement here will help with cars, but specifically for flight and doing barrel rolls, again more common but still not so much.

We are just wrapping up American/European Truck Simulator and WRC Generations. Which will be released shortly with this update, and then will take at least a few months to flush out our unique motion compensation for VR. Good time ahead.

Hi guys,

F1 2023 is now supported. Profile support coming in a new release

Attachments

• F1 2023 Support.png
    F1 2023 Support.png
    643.2 KB · Views: 30

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 102 55.4%